Sold one to Enterprise

I’m still waiting on mine. Gonna check in with my sales person to see if she knows anything.

1 Like

The state of IL has never met a tax dollar they did not already spend. I paid almost $3k in sales tax to hold title to a vehicle for about 30 hours. But I still came out far ahead (it would have been over $10k if I did not have to pay the sales tax). No 10 day exemption here, unfortunately.

4 Likes

Congrats! I’m satisfied with Enterprise Car Sales as well. Cheers!

I’ve been waiting literally over a month for my equity check after selling my Honda Accord on June 4. Today is July 8.

Seems I am in giant limbo land.

The only good thing that happened was they paid the car off on June 22 so I’m not responsible for any payments on the car.

Currently on hold with Honda financial trying to find out what the hell is going on.

Why are you calling HONDA Financial and not Enterprise?

They paid off my truck too but I haven’t gotten my check. I checked in and they told me they fedex overnight once they receive the title. Been almost 3 weeks for me.

I have the same truck with us bank. I will most likely be doing the same thing as you. Except in Ohio they print the title on the spot so hopefully that saves me time.

Enterprise didn’t know anything. Turns out Honda was very helpful. Enterprise sent the check but didn’t put the account number on it so it took a while to match the check up with account. I should probably get the check within 1-2 weeks now…

So enterprise sent the entire amount to Honda and you are waiting for Honda to send you the difference?

A couple of posts up indicates that Enterprise doesn’t send out the check to the OP until they receive title from Enterprise. Sounds like the lack of account number delayed Enterprise getting title which then delays OP getting his equity check from Enterprise.

1 Like

Thanks! I was very confused

I don’t understand how these guys can just buy a vehicle on the spot. What if it’s a lemon? Can they return your money after 3 days?

• Low Miles car Under 30k
  • Under 3 years old
  • Visually looks good
  • Still has warranty.

Even if a lemon, they can sell it. (Though I doubt a car would be a lemon after year 1)

I am considering selling a 2014 and still got an offer to purchase.

1 Like

I received a check for my truck yesterday (7/10). So in case anyone is curious:

-I sold the truck Thursday evening, June 24th
-I received the check on Saturday July 10th

It took a bit longer than I expected, but we had the 4th of July mixed in there. Just thought I would share my timeline if it’s helpful to anyone.

Enterprise in Renton, WA just refused to buy a Toyota camry citing their internal communication. As per which, they won’t buy vehicles leased with Toyota.

Any elaboration on what their internal communication is?

I didn’t care to ask as i was little pissed that they didn’t mention it when I spoke to them on phone and had me drive up there amid pandemic.

I would guess it has something to do with them getting a whiff that Toyota is going to stop 3rd party buyouts. I am just speculating.

1 Like

I also sold mine to Enterprise in Rockville, MD after finding positive reviews here. Online appraisal is very straightforward and I got the best offer ($1k more than Carvana, $2k more than Vroom). Scheduled an appointment the day before and went to the sales department. They did an onsite inspection and were able to offer me close to what the online quote was. There was room for some negotiation (unlike Carvana and Vroom with no negotiation), Signed the papers and I was out in 30 mins.
Also checked with a few of my friends who are in the market to sell their car. Their cars were also appraised higher by Enterprise than other companies. Another Benefit is you know whom you are dealing with unlike these online companies and you know whom to reach out in case anything goes wrong.

3 Likes

just to confirm, they met that “KBB trade-in” value? or they were just under it? or they went over it (very unlikely, I know.)