Sold one to Enterprise

I would say, they met at a 65% range of KBB value whereas Carvana was at 33% and Vroom was offering base KBB value.

1 Like

Can we sell a lease to Enterprise?

For anyone curious, I have an X7, lease ending next month mid April.

Yes, you can.

You can if your lease financing company still allows 3rd party lease buyouts. Otherwise you would have to purchase the car yourself first and then sell it after you own it.

Currently at enterprise, and they are giving me a hard time , selling my x7 to them.

They say their corporate doesn’t allow bmw leases to he bought out ???

Or is it that they have too many.

Nah, they just gave me the run around for no reason. I just left the place and now at Carmax

are they offering in a similar range? Carvana, CarMax, Enterprise?

I’m at carmax now! Don’t use enterprise if you have a bmw lease … don’t waste your time

They price was higher than all the offers I have seen so far … they go by KBB value apparently

True. In my case, I paid it off first then went for selling with title in hand. so it went smoothly without issue.

Attempted to sell a 2015 C300 to Enterprise. Plugged it into their online system and got an email with a trade in offer amount, $22k. However I’d priced it based on excellent condition. The manager at my local enterprise car sales location said they’d never pay an excellent condition trade in value regardless of the car’s condition if you’re only selling to them. Only fair condition values.

They then priced my car without plugging in any of its options and presented an offer at $18,000, claiming they were going straight off blue book. Had to walk him through the KBB value my car webpage plugging in each option to show him why they were so far off. In the end they said they’d do $19,000. Ended up selling to Shift for $20,800.

They also mentioned they wouldn’t buy a leased car when I asked them out of curiosity, only paid off cars with paper title in hand.

Now carmax saying that if they can’t get the info from bmw for the payoff, they won’t buy the car

Edit: anyone sold a bmw lease to carmax recently ?

If not, which third parties are actually accepting third party offs for a bmw lease , where we, the leassee have to call and get a quote for the 3rd party ?

It was mentioned in the CarMax trade, i suggest asking there

Yah, taking my car to carmax on Monday, and be on phone with BMW to get the deets the finance dept need :slight_smile:

I believe BMWFS is closed on the weekends

Did you receive your check? I’m waiting on mine. Took Enterprise about 12 days to pay off my loan and BOA processed the payment exactly 2 weeks ago. Waiting now to see when they will receive the title. Definitely a bit annoying having to wait this long.

Don’t sell to Enterprise if you don’t have time… I sold my car to Enterprise on June 4. Today is July 21 and haven’t been paid.

I ended up calling around finding out Honda was dragging their feet for almost 3-4 weeks not sending the title over. They just mailed it out snail mail on Friday July 16. Hoping to have my equity checked this week…

How is Honda dragging their feet Enterprise fault? If you would’ve sold to anybody else that required the title to release equity check to you it would’ve been the same thing.

1 Like

Update: Sold my car to them on 13th July and received my payment check today. They shipped it overnight via fedex.

1 Like

Because Enterprise paid the account off on June 23. That should have been sufficient for them to send me the check since they knew they would get the title. I signed the car over to them and everything with power of attorney, therefore it’s not my car anymore.

Almost 2 months waiting is ridiculous. Some random non-manager at the store I sold to told me to be patient. Lol what I sold the car on June 4th to you.