Sold one to CARVANA!

What are they asking from you?

Right now all I am missing is the dealer to dealer 3rd party buyout. GM is “supposed” to be sending a hard copy. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Doubtful that will make it in time. I did ask for an email copy but have not seen anything yet. I keep checking the offer, not even for the money at this point, but to buy more time to get Carvana all the docs. Your additional requests from Carvana I hope are not a bad sign. I do not have time to look for more missing shit!

Was able to find the original window sticker. Note to self, always check the dashboard. Lets hope this is the last thing they want

2 Likes

See if GM can fax Carvana a payoff letter. Chase said they could snail-mail or fax, and Carvana had that fax processed in about 18hrs.

Carvana emailed me and asked me to update full lease contact and contact Land Rover Financial for dealer lease buy out approval, then contact them when it’s done.

I have a really hard time contacting Carvana this whole week. Waiting on the phone for hours even with “less than 5 minutes wait time” message. I end up hung up the phone after 3-4 hours of waiting.

They don’t respond to my chat or IM. Is it just me? Maybe they don’t want to buy the car from me anymore

I was on hold for 8 hours before my call got disconnected. Went from “over 30 minutes” to “over 20 minutes” to “over 10 minutes”… All that in an 8-hour call. I’m guessing t-mobile drops calls after 8 hours.

Their chat support is useless, can only answer basic questions and can’t do anything transactional.

I’m about to just sit on my lease for 2 more months and sell to shift. Shift doesn’t require 60-days before lease end to sell and I’ll get to drive my car for two more months. It has been a shit show with carvana and leased vehicles.

Similar bad experience here. I was asked to upload some additional documents. I accidently uploaded a wrong one. Then I re-uploaded the correct one, somehow their system won’t change. No matter how many times I re-uploaded, it always kept my wrong document in their system.

They are currently complaining that the lien holder isn’t listed on my reg. They wanted me to talk to the dmv and have HMF fax them a letter saying they will give them the title after pay off. The only way to communicate with them is to write a note, take a picture of it and upload it as an additional document. They actually respond to that via email. This is my 3rd car with them in a month. First two were seamless. This one had them crapping the bed. I think they are overwhelmed.

Are you saying you sent them a photo of a written message and they responded?

Yes, they emailed with a reply.

Carvana will respond on Chat. Just keep asking the question till you get pushed off to a human. I also got the buyout PO emailed today from GM Financial. I requested that on the GM text system. Again just ask the question more than once and they bump you to a human. Took about 20 minutes.

I am hoping to close this deal out early next week and before the deadline. I may check shift or one of the others for a better offer.

Finally got all my docs approved. Scheduling the car pickup for next week. Offer accepted this past sunday

2 Likes

Awesome brotha!

Just dont give up. Keep hounding them on chat. Dont bother calling.

1 Like

Yep, that is exactly what I did! I have everything now, except my ODO picture was blurry apparently? They also want the proof of a maturity date. It is not very legible on my original contract, but that is what they are getting. If all works out well. I will have this all in and approved just under the wire!

Just tried with GM Financial on their online chat. No dice. Said a dealer has to request it.

How do I become a damn dealer or act as one?

That is so weird. I requested mine via text. It was no problem. They provided in text format, and emailed the next morning. I was also talking with a Chevy sales person on the forum. The dealer buyout, and personal buyout, are going to be be exactly the same. Chevy does not charge a differential apparently?

Text as in SMS or their online chat?

an online chat within your GM financial account after you login to GM financial.

Yea I’m talking to one right now. It’s like talking to a wall. Says they don’t do it.