Sold one to CARVANA!

I talked to that user who sold to Carmax… They bought out the lease at the displayed buyout quote aka with taxes included.

2 Likes

I’m helping a friend with an X3 lease (first time leaser). He has been driving a 2012 Rav4 for a while (2 kids, beat up quite a bit), 84k miles.

I ran the VIN on Carvana and showed it to him: $13K. He paid around $24K in 2012. He couldn’t believe it … basically he paid $100/month to drive it.

We’re picking up his X3 in 2 hours, and just sent the docs to Carvana … :slight_smile: I have a nice bottle coming my way for sure haha

of milk? LOL

1 Like

Tired calling into Carvana over the last few days trying to set up a conference call with GM Financial with no luck. They’re not picking up their phones. I’ve literally been on hold for 5 hours and 20 minutes on this current call… Surprised my phone hasn’t disconnected tbh

Do you have an account setup online with GM financial? I was able to request a hard copy, and an emailed copy of the buyout quote through their text request system. May be easier than the phone.

Edit: I should also mention. I have yet to receive any of the requested information, just requested today.

If it was a joke I didn’t understand it … LOL :rofl:

sorry if this has been asked already but audi fs has an outrageous dealer buyout price (discussed at length already) but once I purchase outright (paying the taxes and losing some equity) and flip to carvana, does the documentation (title, bill of sale etc) need to be placed in my name first ? or can i skip the dmv visit?

Yea I got an account. Are you requesting a Dealer Payout? I thought they only have consumer payouts online.

I specifically asked for a 3rd party (Carvana) 10 day pay out. I hope that is what I am getting.

Thanks! My offers been going down, not up. Taking me time to get my documents approved. They keep asking me to send them more documents. What happens if they dont finish approving my documents by the 7 day deadline?

Keep checking the offers. I’ve been seeing $2-3k in variations over the past 5 days.

I believe they’ll extend the offer if you ask if it’s delayed because of.their delay, but only if you’ve been very responsive.

1 Like

Looks like I have around $4,000 equity on my Mazda 6. Maybe pick up a replacement for around the same monthly payment. What is the problem with Audi and Carvana? I was thinking A4 for around $300/mo.

Audi charges market value to 3rd party deals on buy out rather than your personal buy out.

Bastards! :hot_face:

Been having a really hard time with their request for “original window sticker/trim badge”.
I was able to get the dealer to send me a copy of the window sticker, but they didnt accept that and are asking for a trim badge, which i cannot find anywhere on my car.
Any thoughts?

I have never had them ask for anything like that. What vehicle is this?

Evoque SE Premium. They want confirmation that the trim is SE Premium

They can’t verify that off the vin?

Im guessing not

Same. My offer has dropped about 550 in the past 2 days. I am also sweating the documents from the lender before the deadline. Totally anxiety inducing. :sweat_smile: