Sold one to CARVANA!

Carvana would do a quick walk round, but no test drive. They honor my online quote.

1 Like

As poster above said, they honored the online quote. Guy just walked around and snapped pics, no test drive or anything

2 Likes

I have an offer for 54.5 on a 58k build Sahara from Carvana that I saved earlier this week. Driveway is highest at 55k but I’m not sure I want to deal with them based on feedback here. Everyone else is lower and I’ve been checking Carvana each day in incognito and it’s gone down to about 53k. So I think I’m gonna move forward with the saved offer.

I just Sold mine to Autonation. They beat carvana by 1k. Originally they offer 54k then they go 56k after inspecting the car at a local dealer. Deal was done in 15 min, paperwork took 1 hr.
Carvana can take there time and keep loosing to other vendors.

CVNA drastically reducing quotes on my 400mile Maverik Lariat :frowning:

2 Likes

Has anyone got a manual appraisal from Carvana submitted for the state of Texas?

Trying to get a manual appraisal on a 4XE submitted and they keep asking for registration. I believe Texas doesn’t have any paper registration, just a sticker.

What do you mean TX doesn’t have a registration? What happens when you’re pulled over by cops and they ask for the usual “license/registration “?

“Oh just take a look at my windshield”?

You should have a paper copy somewhere.

That was my thought exactly. Trying to help a family member from TX on this one. Anyone from TX on here that can add if there is an official registration?

@IAC Might help on this one.

Carvana market confidence

3 Likes

what state/region?

Midwest, IL

Just sold my lease( Lexus ES350 2019) to Carvana for $35954 I went back to look at my original post in a Lexus Forum, I think I did pretty well!
The lease payoff was $23,099. So I received a check for $12.854. I went back to look at my original post when leased 3 years ago- see below.

Also, pulled the trigger today. Base with premium package msrp $45,217. No dealer add-ons. Atomic Silver with Chateau. Without any rebates my selling price was $39,200. The other dealer I was working with said they could beat that price, but I didn’t like the manager, I wasn’t going to hassle back and forth over a couple of bucks, and the selling dealership was already in the process of and getting my car on their lot. Bonus - it’s the closest dealer to me.

Date Purchased 8/31/2019

• Location(State): Michigan
  • Trim (Luxury, UL, Fsport,…etc.): Base with Premium package
  • MSRP: $45,217
  • Selling p rice before Tax Title License (TTL): $39,200 - this is without any Lexus cash/rebates
4 Likes

Bronco WT Adv hardtop offers down from mid-70s to high 40s. :chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend:

Thats most likely a glitch or Carvana has lost their confidence in Broncos

It’s got to be the latter. They have a ton in inventory and are actively lowering their advertised pricing on them.

FWIW, when i sold my last wrangler to my local carvana, their lot outside had at least 10 broncos. Their lot only holds 15-20 cars

A bit OT but I didn’t want to make a new one.

Anyone notice the Cloudflare message on Carvana’s site now?
BTW I did not click on it and it went to the main site after a few mins.

I’d get these when visiting different local dealership websites. Im on VPN.

Anyone have an email to contact Carvana actuations? Sold my 392 back on Aug 25 and loan account still not closed, WF confirms no payoff has been received. Chat is no help, need a contact to the back office.

Edit: called and payoff was sent to wrong bank smh. they said they’ll pay for the extra per diem out of their pocket so no harm no foul i guess lol

Edit 2: so looks like Carvana did not pay the per diem out of pocket as the payoff applied to account was same as the original amount so I have lost an extra $90 in interest due to Carvana’s error. Win some, lose some I guess lol