Sold one to CARVANA!

TFS allows lease buyouts?

Yes from my understanding they still do. SouthEast Toyota Finance does not

Yes. Obviously things can change though it is surprisingly allowed atm.

Carvana is a smooth process btw

1 Like

And I feel like I need to jump on it while it’s still an option!

Very smooth process. Besides waiting 20 mins past my apt time and another 25 mins after for an uber, the actual apt went very smooth and took about 10 mins

1 Like

So I accepted and offer and have an appointment scheduled for pick up with Carvana, not until next week. Ran a new offer on my van and it’s up another $500. Anyone have any experience with this? Can I cancel the old one offer and accept the new one?

Reach out to them via chat and ask them to bump the current offer

You can try one more time anonymously and once you receive higher offer you can login to the account to accept the higher offer. I did this multiple times during my last sale with them. If the new offer is less don’t apply or login to accept the offer.

1 Like

This seems to have worked. Thanks!!

2 Likes

Was a 27 month/27k mile lease on a 48k dollar msrp 2019 alfa romeo giulia negotiated down to 36k dollar sale price. Payments were 460/mo sign and drive

Buyout was 25.5k dollars.

Vroom offered 30k. CarMax the same. Carvana offered 31.7k.

Picked up the next day.

• EXCLUSIVE

Carvana Sought to Disrupt Auto Sales. It Delivered Undriveable Cars.

Terri Burton wanted to do something special to mark her son’s high school graduation, so she bought him the car of his youthful dreams: a Volkswagen Golf GTI.

But the purchase was the start of a nightmare. Within months of getting the car, her son, who has autism, was stopped twice by police in their South Texas town because CarvanaCVNA +10.06% (ticker: CVNA), the company that sold the car to Burton, hadn’t registered the vehicle in her name, she says.

I havent seen recent “sold to carvana” posts here, I came to check why my Honda Civic which was offered 13.5K by Carvana is now all of sudden offering 11K for. Are others seeing slow down in their offers too?

1 Like

Yes I have been pricing a Telluride and Carnivals and they have been dropping since mid May. My friend who has a Rav4 Prime have seen her appraisals go up 5K since mid may so it looks like to me that Carvana is paying up for Hybrids and plug in hybrids and is overstocked with large gas SUV and minivans.

Yes. The quote Carvana provided for my '21 Forester was highest 3-4 weeks ago. It progressively went down by a total of $2-3k between then and now. As always, it’s best to compare offers with multiple dealers/online car buyers.

I submitted all the doc required by Carvana 2 days ago. No response from Carvana after that except we will get back to you. . Is that normal for them to take that long to arrange a pickup or have a Final say. I accepted their online offer…its a leased vehicle.

Yeah they took like 4-5 days to get back to me

Was it $55k? What’s msrp, region and miles?

Yes, Midwest, msrp $61.7k. 1300 miles.

Do they stick to the offer they give you online or try to reduce it. Do they inspect before giving you a Final offer. Or the puckup driver just do the inspection.

1 Like