Sold one to CARVANA!

buying a trx from them right now!

2 Likes

Don’t forget to sell it back to them…

6 Likes

i will post my carvana experience in about 6 hrs ill tag you

They are on a path towards bankruptcy at the moment. So who knows, maybe you will get a free car.

Sooooo Carvana flaked in the morning
Told them I’d take them the car they nvm we found someone they’ll be there
Driver called right now to cancel great :rofl:

Edit : they came for the car today 5/10
Over msrp on a base wrangler….

1 Like

Remove if not allowed, but here’s my home state going to the mat with Carvana over their crap (paywalled and story title is wrong, but I’ve copied the summary is below)

Carvana’s license to sell vehicles in Illinois has been suspended over its practice of “improperly” supplying customers in the state with out-of-state temporary plates and its failure to transfer title to cars sold there in a timely manner, a state official said.

1 Like

Sold $65k msrp rubicon to carvana for $65k :blush:

17 Likes

I see where they using the money from the fired employees now :rofl:
Man that must be an insane equity check :flushed:

2 Likes

Carvana offered $57,XXX on a 67k RUBI today.

Additional data point: They just picked up my 2013 A6 Premium Plus 3.0T Quattro with 77K for $19K. All other offers were less than $14K.

1 Like

My quote was before laying off!! But i hear you :blush:

1 Like

I’ve had better luck with local dealers lately

Carvana is giving me a hard time about maturity date in DD/MM/YYYY form, but it’s nowhere to be found in CCAP docs. I called and they said the same. How did you guys get around this?

Maturity date is on you ccap account page

3 Likes

Login from pc/laptop it will show up on account homepage … doesn’t work on mobile devices

1 Like

thank you @GOAT @sharif it’s amazing how LHers are more helpful than carvana and CCAP combined

3 Likes

Not a 4XE but I ordered a wrangler Sport from Gupton in December. Only option is auto trans. Took delivery beginning of April. After some delays getting registration. I was able to get an offer through Carvana. Offered me 42k. Originally MSRP was 38.5k. After everything is said and done I’ll pocket about 5k. I started the process yesterday and they have all my paperwork complete already. They’re picking it up on Saturday

3 Likes

I could not believe it either
I got a manual and they gave me 40888

2019 Toyota Corolla (TFS) lease in its 2nd extension with $8,730 payoff. I was offered $20,050 from Carvana and $20,600 from Carmax for the lease buyout. Both offers are up nearly $2k from 2 weeks ago! Originally I had planned to accept the Carmax offer, but our closest location is 2 hours away and it would require my partner and I to both make the drive. My concern with Carmax is that we’d drive all that way and something would go wrong. I know it’s the difference of $550, but is the Carvana process smooth enough to warrant the loss? Leaning Carvana based on their pickup service alone and my partner just sold his car to them without a hitch (though it wasn’t a lease).