Effective miles per month: 885
Maturity date: 8/22

MSD due (if any): 3150
Cash due (if any): n/a
Incentive for new lessee (if any): n/a

Financial institution: BMW financial
Transfer fee: 500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: great condition, carplay, alpine white, cognac interior, black wheels

Photos: sorry, photos too large: https://imgur.com/a/T6eUl2f

Just keep in mind that BMW has put lease transfers on hold for the time being.

1 Like

Understood - wanted visibility for when they ramp back up.

Great payment. I wouldn’t offer to reimburse transfer fee just yet…

Uncharted waters here. I am wondering if BMWFS suspends lease transfers even if things get less busy. The theory being that they would rather the transferee get a new BMW and sales could be tough.

It’s a great deal, but calling it “fully loaded” with a sub-$60k MSRP is just disingenuous. And as someone above me said, you definitely don’t need to reimburse the transfer fee to move this.

1 Like

My bad! Didn’t mean to be disingenuous… don’t have the sticker but sans xdrive, I can’t think of any options it is missing. Should’ve went with ‘well-optioned’. Thanks to you and alex for the heads up.

Go to BMW site and build an M340 you can get them above 70K. You are missing a lot of options.

Premium Package,Executive package,Driver assistance,Driver assistance plus,Parking assistant,Bang and Olufsen, Cooling and braking.

While it is well optioned compared to a standard 3 series it is not in fact for an M340.

Regardless this is an excellent payment and you will have no issue moving this once the insanity ends.

3 Likes

Fair - I actually didn’t know that… so duly noted. Hopefully that doesn’t deter anyone…Appreciate your input!

They actually encourage lease transfers as they look at it as a mean of growing the client base. The idea is to retain the leaving customer by offering generous loyalty rebates and at the same time allowing new drivers to get behind the wheel of a bmw. Thats just my theory btw :crazy_face:

1 Like

Great payment, but the car basically has no options.

Also RWD 3 series in Phily? How did you even find one without xDrive?

2 Likes

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2020-bmw-m340i-480-tax-msds-30-950-miles-month-maintenance-included/227184

OP why you looking to transfer this? Looks like you just took this over from another hacker?

Low MSRP for a 340M but it’s still a 340. Nice
Color combo. This is an Alabama car which explains the RWD.

GLWT

1 Like

Bump - as transfers may be starting up again. As others have mentioned, great payment for avg optioned m340. This car rips, just pursuing a coupe. Thanks!

1 Like

Sent you a pm @srini3112

Replied! Thanks

What’s with the red shift paddle extensions?

They were added by me…they can be taken off easily w/o damage.

OP can you please answer this question?

Hey there - didn’t respond directly but thought I did. I found another car I want to buy…looking to get back into a two door.