2020 BMW M340i Rear Wheel Drive

Here is a close to correct calculator based on their offer: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=57050&sales_price=49350&months=36&mf=.00158&dp=0&dealer_fee=799&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=61&reg_fee=357.88&sales_tax=6.5&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

Let me ask a 3rd time… what incentives did edmunds tell you were available when you asked?

There is 2k worth in incentives. 1k conquest, 1k lease offer.

In that case, your calculator should look more like this:

I’m not sure on if the incentives are taxed in your area or not.

That puts you at 10% off pre-incentive with a fully marked up mf. Adjust for the marked up mf and you’re a little under 8% mf.

The payment isn’t high because they’re pulling a fast one. They’re high because the discount is pretty low compared to comparable deals on here.

If the dealer is messing around that much, just walk and find another… or find a broker.

This isn’t really an unreasonable initial offer…
It needs to move before it’s a great deal, sure, but they’re not doing anything shady and it isn’t an unreasonable initial cut.

Well, other than them round .00158 to .0015 on their offer sheet.

How much More should I ask for in deal? Do you think there is another 2-3K off or more?

You can always try going after a demo car. They usually knock a lot more off these(granted they can be harder to find) For example, for the car I am looking at with a 64.7k MSRP, I have them down to 53.6k pre incentive & I qualify for another 4K in incentives. My monthly with only MSDs at signing is like $482.

If you’re set on this car - try to get them down another 1-2% on MSRP and to go with base MF of .00118. 2% and base MF should get you to a monthly of $583 ish with no drive off.

2-3k more would put you at an equivalent to 12-13% off pre-incentive. How does that compare to other m340 deals you’ve came across on here and current broker listings?

Well it’s difficult—I have seen deals on this forum but there’s not lots of folks doing sign and drive for this particular vehicle. Deals include MSDS and money down or pay taxes and other fees at front. When I’ve leased the most I out is a first months payment. I usually take a 39 term lease With Infiniti and it’s nice to have a month paid in advance. Back to BMW deals—I’d say it’s safe to say $583 a month sign and drive is a good deal. I’m gonna take a look one more time on forum to see current deals being made and signed. I may wait until BMW releases the actual M3 and possibly watch the m340i drop significantly in cost. I remember seeing lease deals a few years back on M3 for $600-$700 per month. MSDS are great but I hate giving a dime to lease in advance, I understand the savings can be mutual or greater worth. Thank you all for the support!

It’s not difficult. You should be comparing pre-incentive discount at buy rate mf, not monthly payment.

Monthly payment is the output of the equation. You need to compare the inputs.

may I ask, who you are dealing with in sunny fl? (even if you need to PM)

That lease can’t be transferred at the moment and the user did not post the selling price so it is not helpful to OP.

How do you know what’s helpful or not to HIM?

”That lease can’t be transferred at the moment and the user did not post the selling price so it is not helpful to OP.”

For the above reasons.

Lease transfer ads are useful for people looking for lease transfers

They are generally not useful data points for people looking to initiate their own, new lease. Because unless you have the original contract, you don’t know what DAS, equity, rebates, RV and MF combination was used to reach that payment.

Targeting payments without knowing the underlying fundamentals is not something we encourage here.

1 Like

So SWFL specifically Germain BMW of Naples offers me this deal. I personally think this is insanity and wouldn’t ever purchase at this rate, but I figured with there car sales down nationwide 29% dating back to the 1st of July 2020 I’d have a shot in getting out my current lease. I currently lease a Q50 red sport rwd and owe 3k left on the lease which is equivalent to 8 months worth of payments. For curiosity I went to get a quote on a MSRP of $61,220. I’ve done some research and decided they are never gonna sell a loaner I would be willing to lease—there always white exterior with little to no packaging usually around 57k-58k. I plan on only doing a sign and drive as I do not put money into leases usually. Not interested in MSD either which I’m pretty sure Florida doesn’t do anyway. The number workup sheet they sent by email looked unusual—online system first I’ve seen. I’m most likely gonna wait and keep patient but I wanted to start doing some digging on what this car should cost when I go pick it up in a few months.

Here’s the numbers First round
MSRP $61,220
Sales Price $56,000
Rebates $5,220
Money Factor .00139
Residual 59%
Mileage 10k term 36 month
No money down sign and drive
Payment 950-960
$3,000 currently owed on lease $83.33 monthly
Acquisition fee $995
Disposition fee $350
They have a gov fee Listed at $431.50
Proc/doc fees listed at $799 which I’m assuming is dealer fee.

This is Germain all day long! DO NOT waste your time with them. Yes you are allowed to do MSDs in FL

4% off and full markup? Trash but par for the course in today’s market.

Wow full MF markup.

Doesn’t sounds like these guys are helping you out much. Finish the Q50 lease and then take a look at offers. Hopefully, dealers will have more inventory by then.