SoCal VW Special Lease Offers

Wonder if VW will be aggressive with the new Jetta. The SEL Premium is the most well equipped car I’ve ever seen for $27k - pano roof, nav, digital instrument display, ventilated seats and on and on. If that car could lease for cheap, I’d consider it over a standard luxury sedan.

Could you check the lease offers on the 2018 Tiguan SE & SEL 4Motion? Need that 4 wheel drive. Thanks!

27k - 7500 rebate = 19.5k selling price?

There is NO Rebate on the Passat.

I was looking at the e golf on your sheet

Pretty sure the $7500 is the federal tax rebate for electric cars. Not really sure why it would be even listed on a lease, but I’ll let rubbergash clarify.

For e-golf, it’s not technically correct to say $19.5k is the selling price. $27k is the selling price and there is $7.5k rebate (basically the federal EV credit) available. It’s listed because when you lease an EV, you (the leasee) cannot claim the federal EV tax credit; the finance company gets to claim it. Whether the finance company passes that EV tax credit onto the leasee is up to them. In this case, they are essentially passing the full $7500 rebate amount onto you. Not all finance companies pass the full amount on the leasee.

1 Like

On the Egolf the car is discounted and then the $7500 rebate is applied. The selling price is clearly listed on the spreadsheet. The $7500 rebate IS the federal credit and VW has it applied as a rebate.

Updated Spreadsheet is here: VW Leases

The VW Sweet Spot Right now is the Tiguan S.

Could you check for Tiguan S with driver assistance package

Wow the Alltrak lease comes down to just an “ok value” after an $8000 discount. Are people really paying $550 a month for these things?

1 Like

Even with the horrid residual that’s probably the best price I’ve seen on the e-Golf. What’s the “Crosstrek JRB”? Just a comparative Subaru lease offer, or you’re doing Subaru as well?

I also have Subarus but they sell themselves. Let me know what your needs are and I can work up some numbers.

I’m possibly looking at a Crosstrek Limited with the lesser of the two eyesight packages - the one without Nav I think it is. I like the Forester also but it just doesn’t ride as well overall and it’s kind of dated in comparison.

Crosstreks Lease great.

You have drive off fees listed, but no explanation what they are. If they’re anything other than msd, then they need to be factored into the monthly lease cost to evaluate the deal.

So what are the listed drive off fees?

Also, no reference to the packages involved. For the Tiguan S, does it come with driver assist, Nav, tech package for the price listed?

I honestly didn’t think you could even get a Tiguan S with Nav or tech packages

That may be true.

But even the Tiguan SE has fewer features than the Lexus NX300 base. With CA tax, the Tiguan is about $300/mo. I can get an NX300 for about $57/mo more with way better features.

Only the top SEL trim compares to the NX imo, at which point it’s about as much as a well equipped NX. The base seat fabric is fine, but the Tiguan SE comes with some of the worst “leather like” non-breathable seat fabric I’ve ever witnessed. Even with SEL trim the engine is still lethargic and raspy, and suspension really boatlike, and the trim spec doesn’t really suit the vehicle at that point. The only advantage the Tiguan has is size, with a reaaaaaly cramped 3rd row, but it also feels big (not a good thing).

Low Mileage Tiguan Lease Added. PLUS bonus Lease I added a Subaru Impreza Lease:

VW Leases