SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Link please! Any c-hr deals?

Was the vehicle new when it was leased? How does an unwind get 1600 miles on it? Was that 2 weeks of heavy driving or did they have it for a couple of months?

It was new. 2 weeks on the road and customer refused to return so we had to go get it

Can you please provide the link ?

Link please

Link please

Incentives Change 12/4. Link will remain the same. If you don’t have it let me know. :slight_smile:

For the link
PM
714/397/4829 call or text
CodyKnowsCars@gmail.com

Could I get the link please, want to see what Toyotas are going for this month. Thank you.

Do you mean 12/4?

Long month :stuck_out_tongue:

I fixed it thanks

Do you mean “change”?

Phone auto correct is not my friend. Need to ready it better. Thanks

Lol, as long as you keep giving hacker deals you can make all the mistakes you want :grin:

Need every deal I can get today. Trying to beat out my partner for the month. Its pretty close… Ill try to squeeze out any deal I can. Let me know.

Hi! Could you send the link

hi cody! would you send me the link please? thanks!

1 Like

Rate Change for USB. Nice that its now same rate regardless of LTV. Starts 12/1

Decemeber incentives start 12/4

If you have the link for November it will update and you won’t need to request another.

No idea what incentives will look like. Hoping Tacoma/Tundra stay the same. Unlikely they will improve.

Hoping for more RAV4 will improve. We have 147 2018s in stock. 2019s are showing arrival on 12/5. :grimacing:

I have a 70 unit goal soooo will be pushing everything to the max to help you help me.

3 Likes

Finished a deal with Cody yesterday. A true professional and everything was exactly as he said it would be. Easy in and out in under an hour.

1 Like