SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Yes sport 4x4

Nice looking Tundra…

1 Like

Just a reminder the Black Friday Weekend Deals on Tacoma, Mirai, Corolla, and highlander(purchase) end tomorrow evening.

If you need the link let me know.

For the link
PM
714/397/4829 call or text
CodyKnowsCars@gmail.com

Partner Traded for this Base XSE 4cyl. Deal fell through but it’s detailed. Need to move it by Monday so I don’t have to hear about it. :crazy_face:

Huge Weekend. 16 Units in 3 days. All the 2018 Crewmax Tundras sold out. I have one Unwind but Not sure how the lease will look with 1600 miles. Will try to add tomorrow.

1 Like

Please send me a link! Any black c-hr available?

I have 2 LE CHR in black

Completed a very smooth transaction with Cody today. He was extremely helpful and prompt through all previous communication and interactions. If a Toyota model is in your shortlist and you are looking for a uncomplicated, no-hassle experience, working with Cody is the way to go!

1 Like

Hey Cody could you get me the new link

1 Like

cody that 2019 Rav4 looks like its gonna kill the game, 39 MPG for the hybrid verson? insane.

Yes it will be awesome. The hybrid will be in about March.

Can you please share the link? Also what’s the status on the 2019 Rav4. I saw it in person at the SF Autoshow and it was hands down one of my favorite vehicles at the show second to the Senna lol.

Hey cody can I get a link?

Can you send me the link please? Thank you

Can you send the link. Debating unloading my 2017 Tundra Limited TRD Off Road for a 4x4 Tacoma.

link please.
thanks

1 Like

Could you shoot the link over please.
Thanks

Could you send me the link please? Thanks

Leased a Ton of Toyota Trucks this weekend. Down to 2 2019 Crewmax. Both white sport

Could you send me the link please? Thanks