SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Do you have any loyalty rebates on these deals? thanks

@Cody_Carter looking for 2017 or 2018 Prius. what kind of deals you got for those?

Any deals for TEXAS? BUT I DO HAVE PARENTS THAT LIVE IN San Jose, CA .
Looking for a cheap second lease. Toyota IM or CHR. thanks. Looking to lease in the next few weeks (MY FIRST LEASE). and 1st post here.
THANKS1

Which trim? The few remaining 2017’s will be the best deal for sure.

Unfortunately this is only for my store in SoCal. You may be able to replicate something similar in your area.

indifferent to trim. whatever works out the cheapest lease.

See Spreadsheet char202020

Very rare with Toyota. If you have a Rav4 or prius now they might have sent you a letter for additional $750 or $500. But other than that no.

The adventure with the power plus package is ultra rare… 1 in So Cal.

See spreadsheet

1 Like

Looking for 18 Sienna SE Prem, XLE Prem or LTD lease deals at 15k/yr?

Thank you! That is a very solid price! I still have a handful of months left on my Q50 but I think this will be a very solid option when I’m actively shopping. Hope the deals are still great in a few months.

actually probably just SE preferred (no DVD) & LTD

Does the $0 drive off include dealer documentation, and license/registration fees? I am trying to get the same/similar deal in Seattle.

includes all fees. Not sure how bad the doc fee is there. Our doc fee is $80

Kinda crazy rare package right now. Less than 5 in socal.

Looking for numbers on a fully loaded camry hybrid xle. Msrp is $37650 on the Toyota website.
3 yr / 12k
Thanks!

Here you go.

2018 See Spreadsheet

Thanks! These numbers look pretty solid but may be a little out of budget still. I’ll run them by my dad since it’s for him.

1 Like

Cody, I have to make a compliment to you. I have been in this business for a long time but have never seen such a cool and patient professional like you, who is patiently and promptly answering to every single request, in this forum, even though you know most of them are not going to buy from you. I hope one day I can drive down to tustin and buy a car from you. Keep up the great work!

6 Likes

Does the drive off includes first month pay?