SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Payment would be $196.05 +tax

Here they are
Camry See spreadsheet

1 Like

Contact for more info.

sent you email. Let me know if you donā€™t receive

Does the Camry XSE really have a V4 engine ? is it more likely an inline 4 ?

Obviously not a V4 (or maybe not obvious). However, itā€™s not a carry over from previous years ;

Per Toyota website; 2.5-Liter Dynamic Force 4-Cylinder DOHC 16-Valve D-4S Dual Injection with Dual VVT-i

Hi Cody first post here

Deals sound amazing

When Iā€™m ready I will contact you, nothing in NorCal/Bay Area seems to have any deals or want to work anything out

Iā€™d be willing to fly in and sign a deal with you, just trying to get in something cheap

1 Like

Weā€™re that much closer to the ā€œEnd of monthā€¦crazy dealsā€

1 Like

I run crazy deals all month long. No reason to hold out.

1 Like

Thanks for correction. Was in a hurry to reply before my meeting.

@Cody_Carter I am with @vietnameeh. Nothing in No Cal comes close. My lease expires in August so I will look you up if I decide to go w/ Rav4 LE(the sensible choice) or Highlander LE(didnā€™t even consider until seeing your numbers). I think all of us here appreciate your honesty and upfrontness. Cheers!

2 Likes

@Cody_Carter I will be looking into leasing a Toyota Camry hybrid le/xe when my current lease expires. Hope you have good specials when you get more in stock

1 Like

Hi Cody,

Could you give me the lease numbers for the below???

2018 XLE FWD 36/12k miles

2018 SE FWD 36/12k miles

2018 Limited FWD 36/12k miles

@pjmtwo You should specify which model.

oops RAV4 for all of them

Thanks Cody.

Do you have to be a recent college grad.

Iā€™m interested in the Prius model two.
Can I find out what dealership your at?

Also is there a disadvantage to being located a bit far from the dealer? Iā€™m in San Diego.

Thanks

College grad would be additional rebate. It was not included in the pricing.

I work for Tustin Toyota.
There are no disadvantages of making the drive here. I have lots of SD Customers.

Numbers moved to spreadsheet Contact me for link thanks

1 Like

Great deals, Cody! Wish Hondas could lease like this, haha.

1 Like

Those CHR prices are fantastic. I am in LA and typically lease luxury cars but am driving less and less and using Uber as my go-to these days so looking for a basic cheap lease on a car that is well equipped for the few instances I need to drive. But as well equipped as the CHR is, no moonroof or navigation (or at least Apple CarPlay) is a total deal breaker sadly. Maybe in 2019 theyā€™ll be added. My Q50 lease has a few months left.

What do the RAV4 Adventure with Power Plus go for?