SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Hi Cody,

first of all thank you so much for all the great deals you are sharing with us!

Do you have any great deals on trucks (Tacoma or Tundra)?

thanks

Tacoma is kinda tough with a High MF.

Numbers moved to spreadsheet Contact me for link

1 Like

Thank you Cody, seem not attractive. I would love to come back to you when you have again some good Camry deals. thanks again

No problem. End of month I should be able to run the crazy deals. Iā€™ll have more inventory

Hi Cody,

Iā€™m in the market for a new car but being in Las Vegas thereā€™s not a huge market. Would you still be able to work something out?

We arenā€™t able to do out of state leases. I wish I could help. Try Findlay Toyota Henderson. I used to work for that group.

1 Like

Looking forward to it. Donā€™t see any NorCal dealers here posting great deals.

Do you have any numbers on the new Sienna (Limited Premium, wife wants the surround view camera)?

Weā€™re in Vegas, so canā€™t lease through youā€¦ didnā€™t have a great experience with Findlay in Henderson but maybe that will change (had one good person, one awful sales person who was just outright insulting).

No problem. Let me know if something changes

1 Like

It would need to be a limited premium I believe for the Birds Eye (havenā€™t even seen the birds eye on Sienna yet) Funny thing is Findlay Henderson is the only store to have one within 3 states. Everyone else will get them in about 3 weeks.

1 Like

Do you have numbers for a Prius V - trim 3? Thank you @Cody_Carter

Iā€™ll keep an eye out for those deals, may bite if too good to pass up on.

Can you verify if Toyota still has Uber incentive?

Last I heard is no. Wasnā€™t able to find any docs from Toyota showing it is still valid.

Question regarding this - if I am currently living in California but have an out of state license will you be able to work with me? Travel a lot for work - interested in details on what you can/canā€™t do for this. Feel free to PM me so Iā€™m not clogging up the thread.

Hi Cody_Carter - I am located in No. CA and looking to possibly lease a 2018 RAV4 Hybrid SE with the tech package. What should I expect to pay for this model? Also, is a 24 months lease possible? I am looking to pull the trigger by the end of the month.
Many thanks!

Hi Cody,

Iā€™m very interested in the RAV4 LE Lease for 215.17 w/ 0 drive off. I can probably head over there tomorrow to sign the contract. One question though, can I apply college graduate rebate on this deal (RAV4 LE) to take additional discounts? if so, how much?

Hi Cody,
I read that Camry deals are hard, but could you run numbers on a Camry XSE. V4 V6.
thanks

Can you email me back - looking for a 2018 corolla XSE with entune

dmonaco05@hotmail.com

Sorry I have been offline the last 2 days. Ill get back to everyone in the morning. Took a couple days off to work on our Baby room at home.

1 Like