SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

C’mon… we know you want to say “Blessed”. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I bet he’s thinking, how many times do I have to say that Sienna’s are not going to be MSRP.

3 Likes

Yes should have used “Blessings”. Sienna allocations have been SUPER Light. Last round we only received one.

1 Like

Asking for a friend. Not in the market for a Sienna myself so I don’t really have any clue what these are going for. He told me there are a handful of dealers in Norcal doing MSRP but fewer in Socal. Glad I don’t have 3 kids I need to haul around.

1 Like

Most of those dealers stopped taking deposits due to the wait time being 12+ months

2 Likes

yeah they are selling the van at MSRP but add on a 1000 dollars tint, and 500 dollar wax and 800 alarm.

1 Like

One off Tundra deal.
2023 Tundra SR5 SX 4x4
$2K drive off
$538+tax
39/10k
SOLD

4 Likes

Camry Gas $1k off
BZ4X MSRP
Tundra / Tundra Hybrid MSRP

1 Like

Bz4x at msrp it’s happening @forbs

1 Like

As long as the wheels stay on. :slight_smile:

But yes… EVs at MSRP is one of the four horsemen!

2 Likes

With no tax credits, the wheels falling off issue, and the poor range per charge, it is no surprise that demand is down for the Bz4x.

1 Like

Woah Cody charging below MSRP on things other than Highlanders, insanity has peaked :joy:

3 Likes

Yep yep. We earned a lot of extra cars and they all came in at same time. Retail charging over but in Fleet we are tasked with keeping inventory in check

1 Like

Is there any waitlist on the new incoming Prius?

Not at this point. Our store doesn’t do waitlists. We sell first come first serve on allocations.

Are you seeing any demand for the 23 Prius? Just wondering what demand will be. Plug in won’t be available in Spring will it?

I have lots of customer emailing to stay in the loop. Not sure on exact arrivals but I would assume that the 2023’s will be late arrivals.

1 Like

Hi, I was wondering if there are any incentives on RAV4.

Toyota really has no incentives based on supply

1 Like