SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Hey Cody leased a Camry back in 19 looking to get a Tacoma this weekend is it better to lease or buy right now?

I’d probably say lease but ultimately that’s up to you what makes the most sense

… is that a GR Corolla that I spy in that allocation?

4 Likes

Retail has been selling at 10-15k over. My sheet is telling me 6-8k

DId Toyota stop making the Supra? Can’t remember the last time I spotted one of those on a dealer lot.

My goodness, it’s going for that much for walk-in folks? Can I be hired as retail sales? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

We are getting 1-2 allocations of Supra per month. They are selling prior to arrival.

As a finance/econ professional- It’s always comical turning on the news and seeing buzzwords like recession and then turning in Leasehackr and seeing shortage of Supras. It’s like I’m living two different worlds haha

5 Likes

There is never a recession in SOCAL.

5 Likes

They are not making that many of them, and compared to many trucks/SUVs, they are not that expensive, with a starting MSRP of $43,540.

Still a vehicle over $40k but to each it’s own. Economics on book pretty disconnected from reality.

3 Likes

Are the 2023 Crown and Prius now available? On Toyota’s website, you can now build them.

Both models are still several months away at this point,

Thanks. That is what I thought, so I was surprised to see them both on Toyota’s website.

1 Like

Hi, do you have any Corolla cross XLE available now? Prefer the white exterior.

Also looking for the white Venza XLE. Any available in LA?

XLE are currently in transit. Send me a PM and we can numbers

Site seems back up. Apologies. :relaxed:

Tests fine on my end. Try to refresh

1 Like