SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

I had sent you VIN and odo. can you let me know the estimate so we can plug-in the numbers and get things going?

Where did you send it? I didn’t get anything

1 Like

When are these due to arrive ?

The allocation list 14d ago

It’s a wide range. Depending on model. Send me a pm and we can see what is still available and ETA

just sent another pm and also ping on the old one. let me know if you don’t see them

1 Like

looks like dealership like this one got some huge allocations with 54 whooping primes

Hard to believe any dealers website. They are showing only 18 between Ground, Freight, and Allocation internally.

I think that’s showing ALL Envision stores combined.

Edit: Envision only has 25 Primes across all stores.

wow, is that dealership intentionally wasting people’s time? they have 18 primes but they fabricated 3x the number in their inventory

2 Likes

Hey Cody, do you offer competitive pricing on the Rav4 Hybrid XSE? Although there is a shortage, the ones that are listed and in stock (but not in the color I want) are between 39-41K OTD. I have scrubbed all the Toyota dealerships in SoCal and have them noted. I am a military veteran, with a 760 credit score. Also, I have a 2018 Camry Hybrid SE with positive equity for potential trade (I do have offers on it). If you can provide me an OTD competitive price on a white or black XSE Hybrid, lmk.

Pricing is posted on my site. The msrp’s are around that so that is definitely not OTD

1 Like

@Cody_Carter Any bz4x available in Socal for purchase/finance ?

Still waiting for them to be released from recall. Should be any day now

1 Like

First round of 2023 Hybrid Highlanders.

Hi Cody,

I can’t find an 2022 Army Green Tacoma anywhere. I assume they stopped making them now that the 2023’s are out and green isn’t one of the color options anymore? Am I basically out of luck?

1 Like

Running an inventory search for all dealers there are 0 in stock and 0 in production for any trim.

Is it still showing as an option in the configurator online?

If so it could just be a temporary supply disruption and not a cancellation of the color.

its discontinued for 23

2 Likes

What’s the markup on the 2023 Hybrid Highlanders?

Mark up will be $5k on Highlander Hybrids