SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

You will not get the fuel card for the remainder as the card will expire the same month as your original maturity date.

Got it! Thanks Cody!

We received 2 A-91 MT in Todays allocation

5 Likes

What trims and color?

A91 MT Pearl White and CU Later Gray

1 Like

What’s the markup on it?

Unknown at this time. Only 500 produced so it will probably be a lot. My brothers store sold for $25k over :exploding_head:

looking for a sienna platinum (pref. awd)… appreciate any leads

Going to be extremely difficult to find this model.

I also asked @Cody_Carter to get me a A91 MT Supra for MSRP and he laughed at me. Toyotas are a tough crowd these days. I feel your pain.

1 Like

I feel your pain too… 1 of 500 Supras is a tough one. :sleepy:

I wish Toyota would just go to an order system. I have a feeling they would sell a lot more GR Corollas than they actually plan to produce.

True and they could build more than 3500 if they wanted too but ultimately they want to keep certain models limited production.

The GR Corolla is going to be a nightmare for us. If we are lucky we get 5-6 for all of 2023 and we will get 100 monthly requests for car

1 Like

Smaller allocation than normal

1 Like

I though the MT Supra was not limited…or is this the special edition version? Do you know when the non-limited version will be out?

A91 MT is 500 units

got it, so that’s the special edition. What about the 2023 3.0/3.0 premium w/manual transmission? Will that come out after the A91-MT limited edition sells out?

We haven’t seen any allocations yet but they will soon start rolling out.

1 Like

want to know more if PPL is still available

Leaves Japan 10/11