SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

I’m not complaining, and Cody you’ve been a pillar here on LH, but it’s interesting that some corporates frown on posting specific discounts here (and one has to create a sheet or personal website to post the discount) but not when it’s MSRP +XXX

2 Likes

Totally agree with you. When I had the last interaction about my site with Corporate I mentioned it was crazy that they were upset that we were being too transparent.

Updated pricing on RAV4, RAV4 prime, Tacoma, Venza, corolla

Hey Cody how accurate is trade in estimate on your website accurate? Would like to trade in my prius prime to a venza or rav4 hybrid/prime

It’s tough to say as each vehicle is different. If they are ultra low mile trades sometimes it’s inaccurate. PM me vin and miles

Especially worst to have to login and find markups on every vehicle. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not even small markups. Lol I honestly thought the goal was to increase the sites metrics and have a “rush” of interest.

1 Like

You don’t need to log in for each vehicle. Once you log in they are all available. You must be doing something different.

Tacomas/highlander/rav4/4Runner

2 Likes

Not trying to start a flame thread, just pointing out the inconvenience for lackluster outcome.

2 Likes

I would rather waste time to sign up/log in to find “lackluster outcome” than going all the way to dealership after being promised “we will beat any price” over the phone or email., just to find “worse than lackluster outcome”

in other news, need EVs to hurry up and get cheaper…

12 Likes

Updated Tacoma SR5 Long Beds to Invoice for Today deals.

1 Like

Where are your “today deals” listed?

On my website

Any sequoias? If so what is the markup?

None currently available. Our first 4 sold for 20k plus.

1 Like

hi cody, any AWD siennas coming in soon? approx current markups?

AWD will be tough.

Currently all sienna allocations are spoken for.

1 Like

When will we be able to see Supra’s at msrp?

When the supply can meet demand

1 Like