SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

If you’re in the lower Tiers, you shouldn’t be leasing the vehicle anyway, period.lol

2 Likes

Toyota is known (like Ford) to help out those with bad credit.

At least 18% for People with T7

“Help” isn’t the first word that comes to mind.

I guess you have good credit…lol

For a person with a 570, getting a brand new Toyota is basically holding out a giant helping hand.

For a person with an 800 looking at someone with a 570 paying 18% interest to get a car, that’s a lot of head shaking.

Are all of these Rav’s taken and are they on your website with pricing?

Rav4
XLE Premium 13

Rav4 Hybrid
XLE Premium 5

There are ways of building credit, which do not involve paying 18%+ on a new vehicle (which he/she likely doesn’t need). Of course there are the exception cases, but there are reasons why he/she has that terrible situation of having a dead score. Leasing a new vehicle at an outrageous rate is very likely not going to help the situation.

1 Like

They hybrids are spoken for. They Gas models are still available. There will be a lot of other gas models arriving before this round of allocations. I have a few loaded on the site for reference.

Even Tier 1+ is scary.

Its Standard rate. Some vehicles have specials that are better than this. Plus all my leasehackr deals are not using TFS and current MF is .00135

Im hearing this will be increasing soon :dotted_line_face:

Rates will probably be high until inflation starts to trend down a bit.

1 Like

Can dealer markups be financed by Toyota finance?

Yes banks look at the overall advance of the deal. Credit union is doing 125% of MSRP

TFS is 140% of Invoice

2 Likes

Hey Cody any lease deals for a Highlander Limited trim? 10k miles per year. Also we are over 800 credit score. We have well over 7k in equity in a 2020 Acura RDX. Have two months left and only have 13k miles on it, from a 36-month lease. Thanks

You can see pricing here. Cody.tustintoyota.com

As for your Acura Lease I’m Pretty sure we can not take that lease on trade.

1 Like

I found an Acura dealership to sell it back to. Ok I’ll take a look later. Thanks

1 Like

1 Like

Nice 6 Prius Primes, I assume already spoken for.

These are available allocations.

Corolla hybrids still above msrp?

Yes. I would guess that be the case for the next year. Toyota said they are cutting back on hybrid production

1 Like