SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

What’s the markup on the RAV4 hybrids?

$6k on hybrid.

We actually have some cars in stock - 28 total :rofl:

1 Like

When are you guys going to see some manual Supras?!

Hopefully next allocation. Some regions back east already received allocations but we have not.

Just called another region to try and trade for one. “sorry its already sold at $30k over” :exploding_head:

1 Like

I really wonder about the people who pay that kind of markup. How on earth did they convince themselves that $90k for a $60k MSRP Supra was a smart decision.

6 Likes

You mean people always make Smart Decisions?

If you got a ton of cash and no money sense paying $90k to show off to your friends in their minds is worth it.

2 Likes

Haha I get what you mean. Just curious to know the exact baffling, desperate mental steps they took to convince themselves it was a brilliant decision.

2 Likes

What I don’t understand is how many people can there be in this world that:

1. Can afford or get approved for a 90k purchase
  2. Are stupid enough to make said purchase on a car that will sell for 60k in a year
  3. Would rather drive a supra than a Porsche or any of the other cars that are way better for 90k

Porsche is an old, white middle aged crisis automobile.

Supra is young and cool.

At least that’s what a 19 year old crypto dude will think…remember, brain isn’t fully formed until 25!

4 Likes

And most quit learning a decade before that.

3 Likes

DiCaprio really knows about that 25 yr old brain research …

3 Likes

I get dating, or at least sleeping with 22 year olds.

I don’t get going to nightclubs when you’re over 40, which is where Leo and his “p@@@y posse” hang out. Or going to nightclubs when you have a girlfriend…unless you love to dance or pick up a partner for a threesome!

Then again, we’re talking about a guy who rails against global warming and seems to be on a yacht or private jet on a weekly basis.

1 Like

SOLD

1 Like

Highlander XLE gas model. Pricing decreased to $1k under msrp.

2 Likes

any manual Supra allocation?

None in this region yet. Maybe next allocation

1 Like

How is the availability for Mirai. Can I order one for any discounts?

Toyota does not accept orders. We are being told we won’t see any till November