SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Numbers for Highlander hybrid XLE would be greatly appreciated. Thanks @Cody_Carter

@Cody_Carter Can you please send me the updated sheet?

Big thanks to @Cody_Carter sold my old man a Tacoma TRD off road, best experience for him!

1 Like

Did 7 deals today and 5 of which were hackrs :stuck_out_tongue:
Store did more MSD deals today than they have in months. Finance was a bit confused.

If I missed anyones texts or pm’s let me know. It was just crazy today.

2 Likes

Please pm me latest leases price sheet. Looking to get highlander or 4runner.

1 Like

Cody provide me with link PM if possible.

Thanks

1 Like

@Cody_Carter Hi Cody. Would it be possible to send me the link to the spreadsheet, please. Thanks!

Sent. let me know if you have questions

Hi Cody, can I please get the link to the spreadsheet as well. Thanks in advance.

Sent. Let me know if you have questions.

Cody, could you send it my way as well? Looking for a 2018 Highlander to lease soon. Any added memorial day incentives?

Memorial Day specials are Camry and a push for Tacoma. The Highlander deal is very good and ends June 4th.

Hi @Cody_Carter. I’m interested in a Highlander. Not sure of what trim but ideally AWD. Can you share your spreadsheet with me? Thanks!

The best values are probably the V6 LE+ and XLE

1 Like

Hi @Cody_Carter I’m interested in the Highlander as well. Can you share the link with me as well?

Thank you in advance!

Thank you Cody for a great deal on a brand new 2018 Rav4 LE. Picked up the car yesterday morning and had a great experience. Will definitely recommend him to my friend/family!

1 Like

Hi Cody, I just sent you an email. Would love to see the link. Mostly interested in Trucks and SUV’s.

Thanks!!

Great, I just got to work and sent you the link

Can you post 24/12 and 24/15 numbers on a Camry XSE and Tacoma DCab Sport 4x4. 36 months too long for some folks. Thanks

I’ll add shortly. Toyota’s lease better at 36 mo but yes for some (like me) shorter term is better