SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Is it better to lease or buy the highlander xle/ le+ Or rav4? I will be out of a lease in a month looking at my options.

Highlander really doesnā€™t matter. Rates are better on lease. RAV4 lease will be better for sure

Hello new poster to the forum, I am thinking about leasing a Rav4, either 12k to 15k miles per year. Also looking at the hybrid model. If you can send me direct message would appreciate it, thanks!

Cody,

Iā€™m interested in the Highlander deal. Could you please send me your spreadsheet?

Thank you!

Looking to purchase a Highlander. Can you send me the spreadsheet?

Today is the last day on the extra $500 on Camry and Tacoma. Let me know if you would like to schedule something today. Will update the list tonight before I leave.

Added those 24Mo options

Hi Cody, can you send me he link? Iā€™m thinking of a Highlander

Hey Cody, I too am looking into Toyota leases. Can you DM the spreadsheet as well? Thank you!

Hi Cody, please send me the spreadsheet link. Thanks!

so did you beat your partner in units last weekend?

Yep crushed him. I did 16.5 units in 4 days he did 9. Put me over him for the month. Off Wednesday Thursday. Sitting at 46 units at moment

Had a great experience with Cody today. Returned Prius 2 2015 with 27k and leased Camry SE 2018 36m/12k. Negotiations were done through email/text message. Visited dealership to return car and get into new one. Time spent at the dealership: 25 mins with Cody and application and about 45-60 mins with finance department.

1 Like

Thank you. :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:202020

1 Like

Updated pricing on the Gas Camry now that Memorial Day is OVER.

Was able to get a pretty good payment Drop of Camry XLE Hybrid. :smile:

Figure to make it easier will add Some of the finance product to the page. If you want to add it greatā€¦ Its prediscounted and just makes it easy for you. Its $200-300 over cost. I donā€™t get paid on it so it doesnā€™t hurt my feelings if you dont want it.

GAP $570
Excess Wear and Use $495
Extended Maintenance to Cover 3y/35K $455
Tire and Wheel Protection (Includes Paintless Dent Removal and Windshield Replacement) $460

Hi Cody - can you please share the latest google doc?

Iā€™m interested in the sheet as well. Thanks.

I have the May page bookmarked, will it update to June pricing automatically or is that a new link?

It will update on June 5th

1 Like