SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

could you send me the list? looking for car for my mother for this weekend

Congrats; could you please pm me the numbers, I am in NorCal.

Thanks

Do you work with people from out of state ? Possibly considering a 2019 Corolla hatchback lease at the end of the year for the girlfriend and willing to drive to socal.

No out of state deals sorry. I do have friends in az that can help.

MEMORIAL DAY INCENTIVE
We have to pick 1 vehicle to add $500 incentive on.
Camry,Corolla,CH-R,RAV4,Highlander,Tacoma

We will probably use on Camry.

Good 5/25-5/29 only

I have updated the Pricing for Memorial day.

Camry and Tacoma have special pricing through 5/29

@Cody_Carter , Thanks for sharing the deal

Whats the residual for camry 36 months 15K MIles/yr for below trims

• LE Hybrid

• SE

• LE

• Which trim has highest residual %

Cody where we can see the list ? Sorry just now started following this forumā€¦

i am looking for good deals on the memorial day ?

I will pm you deals. The details are in there. Most leases are 12k but we can do the 15k numbers once you narrow down to a certain trim.

All the deals i post are blow out deals. Iā€™ll send you the link.

Cody thanks for quick reply. one question ā€¦ are these deals available in other states also i mean i am staying in MA. how this will be helpful to me ?

I canā€™t do out of state deals. The California market is pretty aggressive and you might not be able to replicate but this will at least give you some type of idea of what to shoot for.

yes cody went thru the sheetā€¦ its useful for the ref ā€¦ one of MA dealer quote me 299 for 24 month lease for RAV4 XLE AWD looks thats good offer.

Just added XLE AWD Rav4 and finished updated pricing on the Tacomas.

Only 1,419 Cars in stock today. :wink: The Lots may looks full today but we have big goals for the weekend and will look empty by Monday Night.

Pushed all the Camry deals to the Max right now. Trying to give my partner a run for his money this weekend. Let me know if you need the link.

"Contact info:
CODY CARTER
CELL-714/397/4829 TEXT OK
CodyKnowsCars@GMAIL.COM
CONTACT DIRECT FOR PRICING QUESTIONS "

Iā€™ll be in the office
Saturday, Sunday,Monday 10am-9pm

Hi Cory- Iā€™m interested in a Highlander (undecided on trim), but hopeful to get one with captainā€™s chairs. Would appreciate seeing your list.

Thanks

Lots of the Captains chair in stock. 26 XLE, 3 SE and 2 Limited. Ill send you the link

Would love to see some numbers, may i access the spreadsheet? especially interested in camry/corolla

ill msg you now char20

1 Like

Cody Iā€™m interested in a Highlander Limited, can you also send me some numbers. Looking to get the car this weekend.