SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Whats the blow out price on the Tacoma :sunglasses:

I can’t post it so I’ll msg you now.

Hi I am in the market for a Highlander in so cal- can you send me the link? Thanks!

Hi. I am looking for a rav4. Can I get the link please.

Hi Cody,
Looking for Highlander Limited Platinum. Please send me the link. Thanks.

i will pm it to you. I don’t think i have platinum on there yet so i will add in am

1 Like

The First 2019 Avalon has arrived. No Special Incentives yet but looks great!

Hey Cody,

Do these sell well? I could never understand the market segment for Avalon. Camry is a good one for lower end sedan and then if people want to upgrade they normally would get Lexus…where does this sit?

Its in the middle I guess. If Toyota would do more incentives on them they would be great. They are cheaper than the equivalent of Lexus.

Avalon is bigger than the Camry and a bit more upscale. The new one has some good reviews.

More important for Leasehackr this might mean some really good deals on the outgoing 2018 models since the 2019 is all new…

Sold out the 2018’s a month ago. :frowning: the Buy was better than the lease on the 18’s

Can you send me the list looking for something by Labor Day, not exactly sure which car yet. LOL😃

Sure thing. I sent you the pm

Hi did you add the limited platinum Highlander yet? Thanks!

Not yet. I don’t have one in stock or have one even coming so I’ll need to run a “what if” scenario

1 Like

cody,

good afternoon!

looking to lease a highlander xle awd. can you please PM me the price sheet.

thanks!

Hi Cody,

In the market as well, possibly Camry, RAV or Prius. Would appreciate the sheet as well… Located in So Cal.

Thanks,

Mike

@Cody_Carter How’s the Mirai moving for you guys? It seems like Toyota is releasing them in batches. Some months they have lots, some they don’t have any

I’m in the market for a Highlander XLE AWD. Could you send me the price sheet as well?

Thanks,
Ryan

They do very well. They are a super nice car. I enjoy driving mine during the week.