SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

does toyota ever have a pull ahead program?

Rarely… They have it available on camry and prius for a very select few. I have to run the current vin to confirm. They do have $750 or 500 Loyalty rebate on some current Camry or prius owners as well (its a little more common)

Also $1,500 Loyalty rebate available for all current prius lease holders on a new 2018 Prius.

I have a scion FRS that has a maturity date of 08/16/2019. Im pretty sure Im buried pretty bad on it

Ya just knowing those cars you will definitely be upside down a lot unfortunately. If you need help with some scenarios just let me know.

Hi Cody,
I need help with some scenarios please.

What type of scenarios? Are you looking for the deal link or is there something specific I need to work up? :slight_smile:

I have a 2015 CR-V going over in miles about 5K miles at 15 cents. lease matures in 3 months. I want to get into the prius PRime premium and would like to know what the scenario be if they take my cr-v as a trade in instead of a lease return where I’ll get tagged the return fee and maybe wear and tear after the fact. thank you,

Ill PM you now. char20

The 4runners aren’t as bad as I thought, still pretty high though. Pretty much the same numbers as Tacomas, but Tacoma has a much better residual - guessing because 4runner is due for an all new update within a year or two.

I might actually look into picking up a used one with reasonable miles.

Ya 4Runner is probably 2 years out from refresh. I ask the corp guys all the time. They haven’t heard much

Just a reminder to all the new members here are answers to the questions I get a lot

YES up to 9 MSD’s are available
NO You cannot do MSD’s when the rate is 0.00001
NO Out of State deals (I’m Sorry)
Toyota’s Minimum Miles are 12K per year
Invoice and Sales Price are not the same thing.
Dealer Location: Tustin Toyota - Tustin Ca
Title - Fleet Manager
DO NOT Contact the Dealer Direct as your pricing will be Higher. LeaseHackr Members get a private link with the Deals.
All deals posted are Before Tax. Tax for each county is generally different.
Shipping to NorCal is ok.

"Contact info:
CODY CARTER
CELL-714/397/4829 TEXT OK
CodyKnowsCars@GMAIL.COM
CONTACT DIRECT FOR PRICING QUESTIONS "

Hey Cody,

What’s the difference between the SE Camry and the XSE Camry?

Any differences between trim levels you can find from the manufacturer website or the Edmunds review of the vehicle.

2 Likes

Full leather, suspension differences, rims, and higher end packages available. Panoramic roof, jbl, heads up display ect

1 Like

Dear Cody,

Nice to meet you virtually. I’m in SoCal and would appreciate to receive a link to your pricing for May. As you noted, I will NOT contact the store directly.

Thank you and look forward to hearing back from you.

:+1: i will pm you the link now.

Hi Cody, how are you? can you provide me the link as well? Looking for a second car (Prius) to commute to work.

I sent over the link. Let me know if you have questions. Thanks

Hi Cody, can you send me the link. Thanks!

Finally got a 1 Camry Hybrid SE and LE in stock. Added to the List. They won’t last long so just a heads up.

For purchase I have 1 2017 Tundra Crewmax (Quicksand) and a 2017 Tacoma Long bed sport (Quicksand) on blow out. They don’t have lease incentive.