SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Got it, thank you! Discount off MSRP is decent but the low RV and lack of significant rebates make it overall too expensive …

Can we expect and improved rebates towards the EOM, Memorial Day etc.?

Doubt to see much. Toyota doesn’t do big incentives for the holidays. They generally will pick camry, corolla, or prius and will add $500 dealer cash. Nothing huge

Can you send me the link? Thank you!

Can you please add couple of sequoia leases? SR5 and Limited?

1 Like

I’ll add it tomorrow when I’m in the office. No special MF so MSD. Might be good idea.

please send me the link!

can’t wait till the 2019 corolla hatchback comes and is a 200$ lease payment!

Haha for sure. They look great.

Can you send me the link please

I’m looking to lease a AWD Hybrid 2018 rav4 SE. I don’t mind an XLE but I’d like as many safety features as possible.

Lane departure
Blind spot
Cross traffic
The bumper beeping sensor thing

Color in order of Preference:
White
Silver
Grey
Blue

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Derek

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Great texting with you. Ill get you the updated numbers in the morning. I’ll also text you the deal link for other options

Would love to have the list as well!

Just a reminder for anyone interested.

I am not able to publicly post my Toyota offers. I can send you a link will all the amazing deals. It has a full breakdown of every detail for almost every car. (Big List :P)

To get the link:
"Contact info:
CODY CARTER
CELL-714/397/4829 TEXT OK
CodyKnowsCars@GMAIL.COM
CONTACT DIRECT FOR PRICING QUESTIONS "

Or Private LH Message.

DO NOT CONTACT DEALER DIRECT - They will be very confused about what you are looking for.

Hope this helps. If you need me to add something to the list I will do my best.

Sorry on the delay. Just loaded a few Sequoia deals. MSD would probably be a good suggestion.

I know this is a leasing site but just a heads up I have a few 2017 Blow out deals for purchase (No lease support remaining)

2 2017 Toyota 860’s - Unwind Vehicles
2 2017 Tacoma’s (Limited 4x2 White, Sport 4x2 Long bed Quicksand) - New

Thanks. Is there a 4x2 Limited? And how many MSDs can I do?

I don’t currently have one in stock to price. Up to 9 MSD

Wow! I just put it in calculator and even with 9, it’s still 4.39%. Why is it so high? It seems like they are not lease friendly.

Thanks for posting though!

Ya they don’t ever put out a special MF on the sequoia and month over month Toyota has increased the standard MF.