SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Could I get a link trying to get something by the end of this April.

OK!! I’m back!

Been crazy to take 30 days off. Hung out a ton with the new baby girl - Blayre.

I am going to update the list with a few last minute deals. Incentives will change 5/1

Call Text Email me for the link
"Contact info:
CODY CARTER
CELL-714/397/4829 TEXT OK
CodyKnowsCars@GMAIL.COM
CONTACT DIRECT FOR PRICING QUESTIONS "

5 Likes

Updated pricing on Prius Prime, Avalon, Corolla, Camry Hybrid, Rav4,CH-R, Tundra, and Tacoma.

Its MAY!

I just updated all current incentives for this month. If you have the link from April your link will still work.

I added more models to the list so that should help. Let me know if you have questions or would like to schedule time to stop by.

Remember do not contact store direct as they won’t know what you are talking about.

Call Text Email me for the link
"Contact info:
CODY CARTER
CELL-714/397/4829 TEXT OK
CodyKnowsCars@GMAIL.COM
CONTACT DIRECT FOR PRICING QUESTIONS "

sorry a newbie question… when it says 0 drive off, does that mean I only pay the first month lease payment when I pick up the car or I pay zero and just make the first payment the following month?

To get around the really high money factor on the Tacomas would it be possible to finance through a credit union or 3rd party like I’ve seen others do? It seems to drop the monthly considerably.

Also, would a 4runner TRD offroad be considerably more than the Tacoma TRD offroad? Do people even usually lease these or just do straight up purchases?

no first payment. 35 remaining payments

We do not work with 3rd party leasing company sorry. Pretty rare in CA market. TRD 4Runners are tough to get and don’t lease well so most are purchase.

Update on Incentives for Prius Customers. Toyota has a $1,500 loyalty Rebate available.

Must have current Prius Lease in household.

Added Camry Hybrid LE and SE. Finally have one of each in stock. The LE will be the only one for awhile.

What if someone turned in their Prius lease two weeks ago?

Also, does this apply to Prius Prime leases?

It is for only Prius Liftback. Only valid this month sorry.

old info deleted

1 Like

Please send me the current list, I’m in SoCal.

I just added 4Runner to the link. High MF but some have asked to see. Up to 9 MSD available

1 Like

So the Camry Hybrid LE Sold same day and won’t have another for awhile. Added a dealer unwind. The residual was lowered for the 4,800 miles.

Mirai came down some in price and scores super high on the calculator.

Added a Factory Demo Tundra 1794 Loaded. TRD Exhaust,sway bar ect.

Do you mind sending me the link please

Could you please send me link. Thanks

Can you please add XSE V6 to the list?

Yes I will add it now