SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Glad I could help you out with the Highlander. I had to copy you as well. I leased a White SE Highlander for my Wife on tuesday. Finished our paperwork and drove straight to the Hospital. 16 hours later the little one was here. CRAZY

6 Likes

Congrats. Please post numbers on da highlander so we can do an easy compare.

Congrats on both new additions. On your March deals, are there similar numbers for the RAV4 Adventure?

Congrats Cody! Best wishes bud!

1 Like

Congrats on the new addition(s).

1 Like

Congrats Cody, all the best wishes!!

1 Like

Awesome family hauler for sure, especially with the rubber floor mats (LOL, our deciding factor). SE is the overlooked hit in a sea of XLE. Well wishes to the baby girl and Mom.

1 Like

haha they aren’t better than the link. Actually a bit higher. No special incentives for employees.

I will PM you now char 20

Heads up the incentives are good till April 2nd. April 3rd I will go into work for an hour to build the new spreadsheet.

That way you can see all the good deals and go from there.
Being off these last couple days has been crazy. 30 days off is going to be hard :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations to you and your growing family! :family_man_woman_girl_boy:

1 Like

Congrats to your new family! Sending you a PM now.

So on the Costco deals do you still get the $3250 lease cash on top of that or is it just the 2k costco rebate plus the ~9% off MSRP pricing? Might be about $1k better to negotiate a regular deal if not.

Costco sheet displayed shows a $2K rebate which is for purchase. The lease has a $3250 Rebate. I sent you a PM for your email address to send you the deal link. Deal I have is better than Costco.

OK! I have finally updated the link for April.
Here is how to get the link.
Send me PM with your email address
"Contact info:
CODY CARTER
CELL-714/397/4829 TEXT OK
CodyKnowsCars@GMAIL.COM
CONTACT DIRECT FOR PRICING QUESTIONS "

I changed it up this month and created separate tabs for each vehicle. Let me know if its easier to view this way.

I am still out of office till end of the month but wanted to pass on the savings. My partner will be in the office to finalize.

3 Likes

Just a reminder. DO NOT Contact my store directly about these deals. It causes confusion as they are not familiar with the program.

I know I am out of office but Please email or text me and I will get you the info of my partner who is familiar with the program.

2 Likes

Hey Cody, congrats to you and your wife on the baby!

1 Like

whats your email? I am looking for a lease.

"Contact info:
CODY CARTER
CELL-714/397/4829 TEXT OK
CodyKnowsCars@GMAIL.COM
CONTACT DIRECT FOR PRICING QUESTIONS "

Please quote me on a 2018 RAV4 Adventure 36/10 with zero drive offs. Thanks.

1 Like