SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

How about sequoia platinum and also land cruisers? Any deals to be had on these?

High money factors and low residuals. In the $1300 range on land cruiser and $800+ on Sequoia. I could run exacts when I get in.

ROFLMAO. The land cruiser hasnā€™t been updated in like 10 years? Only Isis can afford it at these prices ā€¦

1 Like

HI Cody,

is it true that the Camry Hybrid LE has a newer and better battery with better performance than the higher and more expensive trims? Do you know why Toyota is doing that?

thanks

Yep better MPG on LE. It helps for advertising and helps move the LE.

Hi Cody,
Are there any good deals on the Prius Prime Premier 2017? Thank you,

Yes. Updated the special pricing on Prius Prime on Sunday. Additional $500 savings included

1 Like

Hi @Cody_Carter can you please share your excel list with me?

[ Mod removed post ]

Costco offering better incentives on the Prime Primium

1 Like

Deal I have posted is less than that costco quote.

1 Like

Cool thx! (Characters

UPDATE

Baby is for sure coming today. So I will be a little delayed on replies. I will be taking time off work but I will still be as active as possible. Ill still be able to send you the deal link.

If its a deal you decide you want to move forward with; I can schedule an appointment with my partner for pick up.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Congratulations on your bundle of joy!

2 Likes

Alex where do you see the Costco deal? Can you take a peek at Volvo or Alfa or Bolt pricing in Costco for us? TIAā€¦

1 Like

Couldnā€™t he/she come right after month end, this is your busy time lol

2 Likes

Looks like picture was taken right off the window of the car.

A nearby Costco had a Camry XLE out front with similar printout.

Ya for sureā€¦ Im surprised she waited so longā€¦ My son was 3 weeks early

Congrats, @Cody_Carter - best wishes!

1 Like

Congrats on the new baby girl! Also wanted to thank you on our new '18 Highlander SE! With over a dozen vehicle transactions in our past, the wife was impressed - the easiest, most painless process ever. Your deal was easily better than the E-Plans I worked up though Mazda and Hyundai. Thanks!