SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Hey Cody, Im looking to lease a 2018 Camry XSE V6, or an Avalon. What are the leases like? I have an XLE 2015 Avalon coming due soon.

Not to bash or anything but a 38k msrp for a 2017 Tacoma with 1k due at signing then $374 per month is not a great deal for 36m/12k.

I think Toyota does not want to lease them. I really wanted to lease one but hard to justify. I wish you could go thru a CU. :frowning:

Totally agreeā€¦
I understand toy trucks being difficult to lease but these 17ā€™s are no smoking deal imo

For Tacomas its a good deal. Way under invoice but the MF is tough.

Perhaps w some MSD or some other kind of love

MSD is definitely an option. Ill add that too to see how it looks.

Much appreciated Cody

I had a 2016 lease on Tacoma Limited that a broker worked on for a week when they were first available. Ended up with about 1500 drive off and 400 with tax on 36/12 terms. Not great but I just sold it for a $1200 profit at a dealer 8 months before lease end. Great residual.

1 Like

This deal is slightly better than the one you had but deals are tough on Tacoma with a high MF. The Resale value on Tacoma is awesome so down the line its worth it.

Still waiting on my trade in quote .

Ahhhh Sorry I missed thatā€¦ I just searched all my emails and found it. Iā€™ll do it first thing when I get in at 11.

Updated that for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Please send me a list of current lease info. Thank you

Please send me the list as well. Is this only for SoCal or can NorCal folks get in on it? Looking for Highlander v6. Thanks ahead!

NorCal works too char20

Did they fix Tacoma Transmission issue? Iā€™m from NorCal but in SoCal until Wednesday. Send me the price list please. Thanks

Do say what is the Tacoma transmission issue? Is it the one where it leaks?

Canā€™t remrmber what it was I think itā€™s something about the way it shifts

Had some weird shifting problems in 2016. Had to do with Fluid levels. Havenā€™t heard the complaint in a long time.

Updating Prius Prime numbers in the morning.

Sold out of Prime Premium White at moment.