SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Thanks again for the white Tacoma, in and out within an hour, no BS no surprise deal, my second score on lease hacker

5 Likes

I saw you in finance :stuck_out_tongue: you beat me to white by like 5 minutes!

4 Likes

Nice score, too bad I don’t have college grad, but still lease hacker scores 13+

1 Like

Take Cody’s deal, give a $500 gift to your sister and call it a day. It’s probably less than a half of your lease payment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hhhhh no,
It is gonna take waaay more than that to ruin Cody’s reputation in this forum.

3 Likes

:joy: lol, I was in a rush to work, that’s why

1 Like

I’d love to but I’ve already agreed to contribute to her college fund. :slight_smile:

You gotta remember I hacked a $10 a month 24/10k Cruze lease so every dollar counts on these.

Carpe diem

That’s a good question, and Toyota doesn’t include gap insurance like other captives?

They do not include GAP on their leases.

Congratulations (I know I am late to the party). Is this at your dealer or nationwide (I mean it’s probably regional or something, no)?

Hmm. hundreds of satisfied customers 1 dude that feels like blasting a LH hero. This won’t end well for the dude.

If this is how you’re acting over this forum, he is probably thinking that nothing will make you happy as a customer. I would probably wash my hands of you too. From what I have read so far, you are probably very demanding and feel you are owed something?

I saw this coming. Wants something for nothing. Its already a killer deal. Seriously, it’s $22. If its that small of a difference why don’t you just pay the difference for your sister (or write her a check to get the payment where she needs). You can’t squeeze blood out of a rock. But you’ll probably try.

Wow. Just wow.

You are not going to ruin anything with your temper tantrum. Cody has shown nothing but honesty to people who have dealt with him. It was an honest mistake/misunderstanding (i.e. no bait and switch) and you need to move on, man. He will/would get my business based on what he has already done. Doesn’t have to appease you to do so.

C’mon Phantom, you’re better than all this.

Cody, can I get a link? Sounds like I missed out on a Tacoma deal. #stilllooking

7 Likes

Top for the Store. Ranged in the top 40 in the nation :slight_smile: There is room for improvement. I’ll send the link.

2 Likes

Jeez awesome deal. I am going to turn off my internet so that I don’t end up leasing it myself. Lol

1 Like

Has the sienna gotten any love yet? any awesome lease deals? (like rebates with low MF…owner loyalty…)

I wish! I was saying if I could find a way to hack the Sienna I’d be king

1 Like

Cody, is there $3000 cash currently on the Highlander? If so, probably not on the Hybrid? If there is $3000 cash is it included in your quotes? Thanks :pray:

Its only on 2018. Basically a purchase rebate as they dropped the special MF. I only have the demo 2018 so its not factored into anything else.

I can vouch for Cody X2. both of the car leasing processes went smoothly.

1 Like

Working from home today. Wife and kids are sick so I’m out for the day. Replies might be slower.

Sooo no new rainy day special today. :sleepy:

Probably will in Thursday to make up the day

Can you send me the link as well? thanks!

Link me please.