SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

1 Like

The new Highlander looks bad ass!

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a25920430/2020-toyota-highlander-suv-future-spied/

1 Like

That’s a RAV4?

Unless you can swap the BMW sourced engine with a 2JZ and add Nos, I’ll wait for Toyota’s motor.

1243177105_1a8d746356_z

2 Likes

No, look at the headlight curvature. But this might just be a render, not be a final model.

Looks like a RAV4 to me.

1 Like

It’s probably a render based on the Rav4. The only differences I notice are bumper/wheel well plastic, roof and grill are beefier, and the “Highlander” is missing a Gas door

2 Likes

Hah that’s a VERY extensive camouflage! I like my current one but I’d like it even more if it had all the niceties of the new Rav4.

Do we think we’ll see some clearer pics towards the end of the year?

More camo the better. Means they are trying to hide more changes. :crazy_face:

Hard to say when more info will be available

1 Like

Can I get a link to the latest spreadsheet pls? Thx Cody.

I wonder what a does a supra lease might look like :thinking:

Terrible especially with Market adjustment.

just get the bmw z4;)

Def shed a few tears after seeing this new Supra. Amazing that they made the new Camry XSE look really nice, but made the Supra look like a kit car gone wrong. Disappointed to say the least.

Wish they took the Lexus LF and made some tweaks to it and then added a Toyota v8 with a twin turbo…sigh…

Once the tuners get ahold of it they will love it of course. Same with the old Supra

Just weird the route they went. With the tech and stuff they already have in-house why go to BMW to resurrect a classic Toyota?

Cost-cutting – that appears to be the only reason

Definitely. Just sad where do you draw the line? The Supra was a classic!

Heads up. US Bank just sent me email that Tundra will have a 1% Residual drop.

If you are wanting one today is the day