SoCal Toyota Dealer - Cody Carter - Tustin Toyota

It’s already been said countless times, but Cody is the real deal and of the 3 leases I have now done in my life, this experience has been the easiest and best by a HUGE margin. Cody’s spreadsheet made everything so easy, the price is the price and there is no NEED to negotiate, it is already one of the best if not best lease deals you can get. There were no games, no “gotchas” in the financing department, basically no BS. I got a killer lease deal on a Tacoma SR5 4cyl and couldn’t be happier.

Thanks again Cody and leasehackr community!

1 Like

Just picked up my 2019 Tundra Crewmax Limited 4x4 from Cody at Tustin Toyota. All the numbers matched his magic spreadsheet and I was signed and out of there in record time. I don’t think Cody could have made the process any more straightforward or easy for me. It was sincerely my pleasure to buy from you Cody - thanks for turning what used to be a chore into a great experience. I’ll see you in 24 months for the next one. :+1: -Scott

3 Likes

Picked up my new 2019 Tundra TRD Sport 4X4 from Cody yesterday. The deals are legit and Cody is the best in the business. This truck rocks.

5 Likes

I leased a Toyota from Cody 3 years ago and it was one of the easiest vehicle transactions in my life.

1 Like

@Cody_Carter - thank you for the great service and deal on the 2020 Corolla SE (with Premium pkg)!! Me and my family are extremely happy at the whole buying process even though we had to travel 80 miles to get it :slight_smile: . You made this whole deal happen in such an effortless way, most of the buying process was already completed before I reached there. And the lease amount was amazing!! Will refer all my friends to you!

3 Likes

Thank you for your help Cody. We had a great experience

1 Like

Not yet Toyota hasn’t done any incentives on the 2020. There are good incentives on the 2019.

Just leased a Camry SE from Cody. Extremely smooth experience. Made appointment by email, price agreed on beforehand, got same exact price, just signed and took the car. Excellent deal, no pressure, no BS. Very happy. Very highly recommend of you are in SoCal

1 Like

Cody did it again. He helped my friends get a Corolla hatchback. Super smooth easy process. Very efficient way to get a car. Only way to fly. Thanks Cody!!!

1 Like

Cody Helped us pick up a Tacoma earlier today. Smooth transaction, numbers never changed, great team to work with, highly recommend him.

1 Like

Thanks for the new ride Cody!

2 Likes

Awesome photos! Enjoy the new truck. :slight_smile:

Reviews only. Take side conversation to PM

I had a great experience leasing a Taco from Cody. No drama, no bs, in and out of the dealership in no time.
Don’t wait too long!

1 Like

Cody made our lease the fastest one ever. We finished his paperwork very quick. Our deal was exactly as his sheet described and we couldn’t be happier! Thank you Cody! We will be seeing you soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I came back sooner than I thought and picked up a Mirai. Amazing deal from an amazing person. Thank you Cody! I look forward to seeing you again!

2 Likes

Picked up a Platinum Tundra from Cody this past weekend. Good guy. No BS, numbers were exactly as he told me. I’ll see you in a couple years when the lease is up for sure.

2 Likes

Just picked up my 4Runner from Cody. It was freshly detailed and ready to go when we arrived at the dealer. The deal was exactly as represented (with 9 MSDs), Nathan in finance was quick and friendly, and we were done in less than 1.5 hours including a test drive. I am super happy with the lease deal and experience with Cody - easiest of my past 5 lease vehicles.

3 Likes

Once you lease/buy a vehicle from Cody, you will always want a Toyota (or whichever auto manufacturer he represents). He’s that good. Professional, courteous, honest, and respects your time… he simply knows his business and his customers (if you’re reading this you’re one of them :blush:). Oh, and his pricing couldn’t be beat. Thanks Cody!

CL
2019 Prius XLE

1 Like

There is a reason why so many people have gone to Cody, and I got to experience it first hand today. Best price, no bs, and the easiest process once at the dealership. Don’t hesitate to give him a call.

Thanks Cody!

2 Likes