SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

Deals are posted in the link

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

10 Car day. Pretty nuts. Seems the Tacoma’s are the Hottest things as usual.

Mirai is Sold Out. Dealer Cash is going away 7/2. Residual drop is holding off till 8/1.

3 Likes

Here’s a good photo from this week. Two brothers and their new trucks.

No Scams here. These Deals are real.

12 Likes

Mirai is sold out. The one pay is probably dead as of 7/2 as the dealer cash is going away

A post was merged into an existing topic: SoCal Toyota Dealer - Cody Carter - Tustin Toyota

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Thank you Cody for setting up the Tacoma deal! The price was exactly what was communicated, down to the penny. Well worth the trip from LA. Arnold in Finance was great too. Thanks again for a great buying experience! Anyone in SoCal looking for a Toyota lease would be foolish not to reach out to you. Best wishes to you and the fam!

1 Like

Thank you Cody for a great car leasing experience. He is the real deal. I just picked up a Camry SE and I couldn’t be happier with the transaction overall. No tricks and no surprises with the numbers. What he quoted is what I got. Also, I spent less time at the dealer than what I had anticipated. Happy customer. I’ll be back!

1 Like

Current June link will run through 7/8.

A totally new link will be available on 7/9. I won’t know the new incentives till then. Residuals will be dropping 7/9 so might make some deals more difficult

US Bank Changed Residuals today. About a 2% drop on most models.

I updated 4Runner and Tundra to reflect. On Tundra you will see that some of the 12K options are less than 10K :stuck_out_tongue:

Updating Highlander Hybrid in a moment.

TFS Standard Rate is going down a little starting tomorrow
]

Still have any 4 runner deals?

They have been updated. Residuals dropped 2%

Where do I see the deals available?

You need to buy a set of special 3D glasses on Amazon.

9 Likes

Toyota announced the July 4th deal (starts tomorrow)

Down payment match on Prius Prime (Up to $1,000). Basically if you put $1000 down they will match it with additional $1000.

Cash not trade equity.

is there a new spreadsheet with july 4th deals? any idea when 2020 prius primes come out?

1 Like