SoCal Toyota Dealer - Cody Carter - Tustin Toyota

If you’ve been on LH long enough, you’d know that @Cody_Carter is the go-to in SoCal for any Toyota deal. I picked up a 2019 Tacoma from him yesterday and everything went as smooth as can be. Highly recommended. :+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Bought a corolla for a friend over the weekend and it was by far the best car buying experience . Thank you @Cody_Carter .

1 Like

Helped my dad lease a 2019 Tacoma, @Cody_Carter was great. Easy as car buying should be.

Ended up getting a totally diff car (Golf Sportwagen), but @Cody_Carter was responsive and gave me a quote on an extended warranty (I was thinking of purchasing a Camry) was literally 30% lower than what other dealers were offering.

1 Like

Got my 2019 corolla in November from Cody, great transaction. Great price, and we got a good deal on the lease protection add ons. Signing the papers took awhile, but since this was my first ever lease I’m guessing the signing time was normal for car deals. Got some free Subway while waiting though so that was extra awesome!

Thanks again @Cody_Carter

1 Like

Cody is the man, maybe even Superman. This guy makes time for you even if he doesn’t have time for himself, and actually cares about finding you a car that you’ll be happy with and saving you as much money as possible (at the same time). There wasn’t a question I asked that he didn’t have an immediate, clear answer for, and was incredibly helpful throughout the process of setting up my lease. The car I leased through him was posted by LeaseHackr on their Instagram for being such a great deal. If you’re in the SoCal area and are interested in leasing a Toyota, you’d be a fool not to at least look him up.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Cody hooked up a totally painless and amazing deal on a Highlander Limited AWD for me WHILE HE WAS ON VACATION. I changed my mind a bunch of times and was an obnoxious customer, but Cody was extremely prompt and professional and the quote he gave me was exactly the number that showed up on the dealership paperwork. I flew in morning of, went straight to the dealership, and was out of there in 45 mins (all paperwork was already done, no sales pitch or games, nothing). Looking forward to getting a Tacoma or Tundra through Cody in the next couple of months.

1 Like

@Cody_Carter

Got to meet this fine gentleman this weekend and picked up a Tacoma TRD off-road. The fact that you can call Cody up and get an amazing hack is what amazes me.

Let’s be honest, we’ve all negotiated with slimy dealers out there, and while the deals can be had for a lot of work, cutting through the BS and just working a simple deal feels…good man!

Thanks again to Cody!

2 Likes

Cody is truly a stand up guy. Leasing with him was straight forward and easy. He found me a Tacoma I liked, and honored the numbers from his excel spreadsheet that i’m sure you all are familiar with. I appreciate his no nonsense/no BS approach, I was in and out of the dealership in two hours.

The next time i’m in the market for a new car, I will give Cody a call.

2 Likes

Just leased a 2019 Highlander XLE from Cody yesterday. Awesome experience, great guy very professional. highly recommended AAAAA thanks for everything . will definitely be a returning customer

2 Likes

I leased a 2019 Tacoma from Cody a few weeks back. Have nothing but good things to say about him, his staff, and the overall experience. They say a successful negotiation is one that both parties would do again if given the chance, and I definitely will do business with him again if I ever have the need for another Toyota. No hassle, no pressure, superb response time, and phenomenal prices. Thank you Leasehackr for providing the forum that led me to find him. Glad I did my research!

3 Likes

Honestly, I had no need for a Tacoma, but Cody reeled me in with those prices!

2 Likes

Got the Tacoma last friday (5/10). My family has frequent “oh, i wish we had a pickup truck” situation. With Codys deal on it, its a no brainer not to get one. As what the other hackers say, Codys matrix is legit. No BS, no drama, no changes. Smooth flow from test drive to paper signing. Keep up the the great deals Cody

4 Likes

Got an Highlander XLE from Cody in a 30 min Sunday transaction as requested as I had other obligation that day. The dealership still has not figured out how to do out of state lease so I agreed to a cash buy as the price was at the left end of the Bell curve for CA. I will be back in the future…Thanks, Cody.

2 Likes

Just leased a Tacoma Off Road in white from Cody (and Ryan who helped out). For a second I doubted this Narwhal when they walked back in and said they ran the numbers wrong. Uh-oh I thought. I’ve seen this tactic many times before, but instead of the increase I was expecting, the price came in even lower. This was by far the smoothest and least stressful deal I’ve ever made at any dealership. Even finance didn’t try to sell me anything so I’m fairly certain Cody prepped him for the final transaction. I cannot recommend Cody enough and I would like to thank everyone on this forum for teaching me so much valuable information about car leasing. You guys rock!!

5 Likes

My girlfriend got a Mirai from Cody maybe a little more than a month ago and absolutely adores the car. I’ve always been wary of the slim chance of all the stations being down at once so I make sure we fill it up when she’s between half a tank and a quarter of a tank. It sure does help to know you get those 21 days of rental too.

P.S. Highly considering going to pick up a Tundra for myself :blush:

Picked up a white Tacoma from Cody on Friday night.
Most easy car buying process ever.
Thank you and Happy Father’s Day!

2 Likes