SoCal Toyota Dealer - Cody Carter - Tustin Toyota

I leased a Tacoma from Cody last year. One of the best car leasing experiences I have ever had. I even referred few of my buddies to him.

1 Like

It’s all true. I leased a car from Cody on Monday. Rav4 XLE. It took maybe 1.5 hours to test drive and sign all the paper work. Got a great deal and process was simple. If you’re looking for a Toyota, 100% contact Cody.

1 Like

Leased a 2020 Tundra from Cody today. Great guy to deal with and made it such an easy transaction. Definitely recommend purchasing or leasing a new Toyota from him.

Thanks again Cody!

1 Like

Had a family member looking to purchase a 2020 Corolla. Cody was very communicative and helped us through email. Everything was agreed to and prepared before we got to the dealership. When we got there, all we had to do was verify the numbers were as agreed upon and sign the paperwork. Even though it was a busy day at the dealership and we had to wait for financing, Cody made sure to check in on us every so often. His assistant was also very sweet and helpful. He has a well-oiled machine going here. I’m sending everyone I know that wants a Toyota your way, Cody!

1 Like

Cody is a true professional. Always quick to reply to my emails, got the paperwork completed, drove down from NorCal and he had the truck already waiting…paid my drive off and was out of the dealership in 5 minutes

2 Likes

LEASE A CAR FROM CODY!! Every other dealer in my area is marking up Toyota Tacoma leases by 4K Cody came in with the best deal up-front. We signed papers and his assistant gave us the keys and we left. I HIGHLY recommend Cody. I did months of research/haggling before we purchased our tacoma and could have saved so much time by just going with him in the beginning. He will be hearing from me again. @Cody_Carter

2 Likes

Got a great deal from Cody for a 2020 Corolla SE, everything was fast, smooth and easy. Will definitely come back and refer all of my F&F, Thank You!

1 Like

Thank you very much for the deal. Quick, efficient and did exactly as it was agreed upon. Most hassle free lease of a car I have had. Excellent service.

1 Like

Cody killed this deal! Thank you for the 2020 Camry SE, my friends were more than happy! Looking forward to seeing you again soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cody did it again! Amazing deals! See you soon for the 3.0 Premium :wink:. :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

12 days… It took 12 days for me to come back :rofl: HUGE shoutout to Cody and Hannah for taking care of me even after-hours! If you’re looking for a Toyota, there’s literally no other person besides Cody you should be looking for. The paperwork is literally the smoothest and easiest process! Wonder what’s next for me :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Just picked up a 2021 Corolla Hybrid from from Cody. Quick, efficient and exactly as it was agreed upon. 5 emails, 2 texts, one phone call while he was off!
Thank you Cody.

I had THE BEST experience I’ve had yet, purchasing a vehicle with these folks yesterday. (2021 Tundra) I would like to particularly commend Cody and Hannah for making the entire process so easy and smooth for me, from email communications, to signing paperwork, to explaining a few car features before I left the lot. That is exemplary customer service, and I am very happy with the entire purchasing process. No hard or up sells, clear and concise communications by email, fair pricing, personable service without being wheedling - all good things that would make me happy to lease here again.

Thanks again Cody, will see you again in 3 years :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Retracauto.com makes the numbers easy and so does Cody. Purchased a 2021 Prius Prime XLE (24k miles a yr means buying over leasing) $1500 less than then next best price and no BS with Cody and his team! No haggle. No hassle. No hard close at finance just here are the options would you like any of them no OK let’s finish the paperwork. A+ for Cody and the dealership except for parking lol we just double parked until a space opened but it was a Saturday and end of month. Recommended to two of my coworkers as well. Hannah (Cody’s assistant) even asked me about any items I may have forgotten in my trade IE my FastTrak (I did) Thanks Cody and team! Would 100% buy from again!

1 Like

Grabbed a 2019 Taco off road two years ago, and got Highlander Hybrid Limited from @Cody_Carter last night - as always, process was smooth as :butter:

Texted availability, submitted credit app and picked up the later that day.

I’ll probably grab another Tacoma off road or 4Runner off road premium in the near future.

Thanks for you help, @Cody_Carter !image image

2 Likes

I came back to the forum to leave a glowing review for Cody, only to find, (to no surprise) I’m not the first to do so.
Picked up a 2021 Prius Prime from Cody: hands down the smoothest, most professional and easiest process I’ve ever had. Thank you Cody!!

1 Like

I referred Cody to another co-worker. He helped them get into a lease on a 2021 Black Highlander XLE. He is the go to guy for any Toyota! Thanks again Cody!!!

2 Likes

Great experience overall. Cody gave me all the details and helped me with finding the right vehicle. At the dealership the process did not take much time and I was able to drive off within hours. Will recommend to friends and family!.

1 Like

Not a typo, but another deal from the best! Cody + Hannah helped a really good friend of mine into a Super White Corolla SE. Payment is unreal with the MSD option - highly recommend this if you can wing it. The process was streamlined, no smoke and mirrors, 100% business. In and out in no time. Don’t bother with anybody else if you want a Toyota. Save yourself time and headaches and go to the source. THANK YOU CODY AND HANNAH!

1 Like

Ok, I’ll stop after this LOL. My co-worker asked me where he should get a 3 row SUV. I sent him to Cody, and he took care of business this AM. Really guys, my posts speak highly of this guy for a reason. Silver Highlander XLE done and done. Highlander’s are great family rigs. Great value for the $$$. THANKS AGAIN CODY!

1 Like