Socal honda deals! *complimentary oil and filter change - one year*

Finish Line Auto
818-452-5661
finishlineauto@hotmail.com

Complimentary Oil and filer change for one year
Valid only with the dealership I partner with. if you plan on taking your car somewhere else then you may have to pay for these services

All leases based on mileage allowance of 12k miles per year!!!

1. Lease a 2019 Honda Civic LX for only $199 plus tax, drive off with only $1500 out of pocket.

Mileage Allowance - 12,000 per year
Term - 36 months
MSRP - $19450.00

1. Lease a 2019 Honda Accord LX for only $259 plus tax, drive off with only $2000 out of pocket.

Term - 36 months
MSRP - $23,720.00

******* Receive additional $750 credit towards lease if you or anyone in household has a 2009 or newer Honda model*******

1. Lease a 2019 Honda CRV LX for only $259 plus tax, drive off with only $2000 out of pocket.

Term - 36 months
MSRP - $24,350.00

College Grad Bonus Cash of $500

Qualifications:
Must have graduated within the past two years or will graduate within the next six months with a master’s, bachelor’s or associate’s degree from a U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school.
• No adverse credit history.
• Proof of employment or a firm commitment from an employer (verifiable) with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the HFS contract.
• Monthly income sufficient to cover current obligations, living expenses and the vehicle payment.

Any odyssey deals?

These look like standard ads, no?

9 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

These are definitely standard ads.
Taken straight from Honda website -

1 Like

Yeeeeep.

Guessed it from a mile away.

Well, 3000 miles away.

6 Likes

Just so everyone knows - I was able to get a similar/ if not better deal for a 2019 Civic EX for a friend by just emailing the dealers around in SoCal.

2019 Civic Si Coupe
$1000 out of pocket
Monthly Payment: 283 including tax
mileage allowance: 12k

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Lets see your deal on paper, can you post it?

how is 2100 due at signing the same as $1500. Please get a microscope and compare deals better next time.

The only thing standard about this ad is the college grad info. Other then that, if you look at all the major websites that want 2000 to 2500 Due at signing. I am advertising with $1500 out of pocket.

Thank you,

I’m not trying to be a jerk, but If you’re promoting like a $500 total savings, then you’re likely wasting your time on this site.

9 Likes

I’ll post the lease worksheet here for a far better deal than what you’re offering. In return do you agree to beat it for folks on here? Because once I post that you won’t be able to sell civics on this site anymore, not with the deal you have posted on here.

I have an offer of $278 true sign and drive, 0 DAS for a car that’s $4k higher msrp than yours. Your deal is $260ish sign and drive. Crappy by any and every means.

2 Likes

Bring it on John6866

So what are you offering Jack?

I’m very surprised to see this trashing being permitted on here. So what if his deals are not as good as other posted deals…it’s his business, not yours.

3 Likes

Mark,

These folks bash deals and don’t truly ever state the tangibles involved of them getting that “impossible deal”. Perhaps they had loyalty or college grad applied. Or may be there friend of a friend or relative put way more down then they truly state. Im offering deals without loyalty or college grad. $1000 out of pocket means $1000, and $1500 means $1500.

Thank you for understanding!

PM him with these types of requests and show some courtesy to the broker who created this thread

My bad Ursus - noob antics - still figuring out how to PM… I guess that wasn’t it!

1 Like