SoCal BMW Specials: 3 Series, 4 Series, X2, X3, 5 Series, 750i, 650i Convertible, i8 , Alpina B7, X7 (APRIL)

Is that someone that can potentially happen mid month?

Don’t think so unfortunately :frowning:

Check again in the last week of April, I’m sure OP will pull something off something downright silly

2 Likes

Added a 750i! These still lease well for the msrp! 740is are not as good as they were last month!

2 Likes

ADDED A TON OF CARS! These won’t last long!

x2 is pending!

I’ll take the i8 convertible right now if you wipe out the DAS and just do MSDS…have loyalty - OL code, in california, etc…

No room for negotiation on my deals, but Ill pm you with readjusted numbers with your additional incentives! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,

what’s the difference between the two 330s? They both seem to have the same packages but slightly difference in price. Also, are there any 340 or 4 series loaners?

Does anyone know if the loaners would qualify for the BMWCCA rebate?

They do not

1 Like

Any more 2018 330e coming in April since BMW still has lease support?

Regarding the 19 X3 sdrive MSRP: $48,XXX @ $415/mo +tax, you included loyalty on the price, if you remove the loyalty and use conquest, what would be the monthly with County San Bernardino sales tax?

I appreciate your help.

Why is it limited to California residents only?

@cartoman no 330e’s currently, unfortunately :frowning:

@jerdog66 Add 500 to driveoff for no loyalty and only conquest!

@Minh_Do Dealer policy, don’t want to deal with out of state for loser deals. I wish we could!

any 328D deals?

Thanks!

Do you expect to have more 330e?

One of my lease ends on Jun. 30. Trying to decide if to get a 2018 330e while lease support still last this month or wait for something better in May/June.

p.s. I’m open to new and loaners.

I think you’re pretty much ‘stuck’ with a 530e now if you want a hybrid BMW (probably the better choice anyway)….until the much improved 2019 330e comes around and we wait the mandatory ‘cooling off’ period.

Any 530e ?

Hi , any X3 with M sport & Hartmon Kardon sound ?

Please let me know.

Thx
-Z