SoCal BMW Specials: 3 Series, 4 Series, X2, X3, 5 Series, 750i, 650i Convertible, i8 , Alpina B7, X7 (APRIL)

They have at least 1 330e at BMW of San Francisco. Melbourne Red Metallic. It’s a nice change from all those dreary colors that BMW prefers.

Added a 330i Loaner!

@cartoman ADDED a 330e

@sorgaw No 328d’s currently

@boozinix PM me, I have one last 530e

@R3n3gade No X3’s with those configuration. They tend to not put fully loaded cars on the loaner fleet :confused:

1 Like

is the 330e here the same as the one pending on the other page?

Yes, good eye!

d’oh! cool thanks, hoping you’ll come across another one with a similar deal. My I3 lease is ending EOM and I’m looking for something a bit more fun to drive but hoping I don’t have to pay the extra $200 a month in gas. lol

Have anything with active cruise control?

is the i3 still available? Is it REX?

@thebauss Which model car were you looking for? I’d be happy to answer that for whichever car you’re looking at!

@abrahamcisco Yes it is still available ! Not Rex

Any X2 deals before the end of the month?

@sammybocat About to finalize the numbers on one, posting it shortly! :slight_smile:

Awesome, thank you!!:smiley:

ADDED MORE CARS

@sammybocat got that x2 you were looking for in as well :wink:

3 series or 530e. Thanks.

LeaseHero coming through with the :fire:

1 Like

Any deals on BMW X2 M35i ? Thank you

@thebauss how can I help you on either?

@rokr99 not currently, its a tad bit too new to pull off anything too aggressive honestly :confused:

I was responding to your question after I asked whether you had any with active cruise.

@thebauss My apologies, neither have active cruise control unfortunately :frowning:

@LeaseHero Where is the insane 740i deal?
Does the 750i you posted have nappa leather? Any pics?

@Jeremyb The 740i deal sold long ago. The 750i I have on special does not have nappa leather. Please refer to faq question #5 in regards to pictures :blush: