SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> šŸšØ (04/06/2023)

Well golly geeā€¦

Hi Dave, sent you a request for Link access to your email address from rohan*****@gmail.com.

Looking for an X4 or X3 M40i anytime before the end of this month, since my lease ends then.

Thanks!

Has anyone heard from Dave recently? I hope heā€™s not sick

Iā€™m here. Havenā€™t gone anywhere. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Email and text reply time is only a few hours at most (if Iā€™m with a customer). PMā€™s are another story. Thatā€™s why I tell people to email me if they need the link or if they want to schedule their appointment.

Just to remind everyone who the BMW OG is on this forumā€¦:sunglasses: :wink: :laughing:

• This thread originated 04/2019 with nearly 1100 replies
  • The previous main thread originated 02/2018 with 1500 replies. This was not a solicitation but a contribution to the community which used to outline the monthly programs on all BMW models. Unfortunately, the grids that I posted each month had to be taken down due to manufacturer requests.
  • The first major thread originated 09/2017 with 310 replies. This was purely to help people learn about Corporate Sales Program (which has changed dramatically since then). It also was not an effort to solicit business, but a contribution to the community. A way to help people get better deals with their local store anywhere in the country.
3 Likes

2020 i3 Edition RoadStyle now available. Donā€™t expect any braggable deals on this one. Itā€™s our first (and only) 2020 i3 in stock. And itā€™s limited production!

3 Likes

Weā€™re still open and still selling cars whether youā€™re in CA or any other state (shipping cost would apply). Iā€™m here until 8pm today, off tomorrow (Monday) and then here Tuesday through Friday this week.

totally agree. it rides harder but definitely handles better on the curves compared to the late or the old A4ā€™s

hi is your 530i white/beige still available? and if so what are the numbers for 36/10k with msds, new grad, usaa, conquest rebates?

Recent Grad and USAA donā€™t stack but recent grad is better so youā€™ll want to go that route. If you can email me the Stock #, I can send you a quote on it. I will also need your zip code.

dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

Z201430. Oh I was told that they do stack. in terms of the zip code itā€™s itā€™s 71602. I think this zip code will be better than Los angeles for tax/registration purposes. (I have addresses in both). If I were to get it shipped to Maryland would that be about 1000 dollars?

Oh my badā€¦I was thinking Corp Sales and Recent Grad. Yes, you can stack USAA and Recent Grad. Iā€™ll have to get a quote for shipping to that specific zip code but I would prefer to take this conversation off thread. Can you please email me?

Absolutely! Iā€™d be happy to help. He can call, text or email me directly.

Borisā€™ new M8 Competition Gran Coupe with M Carbon Exterior Package

11 Likes

Jaw dropping!

With the recent ā€œStay at Homeā€ order from Governor Newsome and the rapid change of information, we are currently waiting for guidance and direction from our parent Autogroup. I will be posting any updates here for all. If you would like an update as the information is released, please change your status on this thread from ā€œNormalā€ to ā€œWatchingā€.

1 Like

BMW was the first manufacturer to put a large screen in a car and the iDrive system still reigns supremeā€¦

1 Like

By the way we ARE open although on modified hours and less days. My personal schedule is:

Monday (today) - Wednesday: OFF
Thursday - Saturday: 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Sunday: CLOSED

Hey Dave - Youā€™re dealership attempted to match an offer last week but then backed out due to some miscommunication between the saleswoman and a manager. Can you get the deal done?