SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

Thanks Jon! I originally emailed Dave a few weeks ago and have been in communication with him. Unfortunately, last week he was unresponsive. I think he was off for the week. So I emailed his dealership. Thanks though!

2 Likes

March programs have been extended through 04/05/2020. New programs for April will be released April 6th

I’ll be in the office tomorrow and Saturday. Next week will be the 7th, 9th and 10th. Any clients that are comfortable coming in, we are taking extreme measures to insure a no-contact and socially distant purchase process. Of course, we need to have everything done prior to your arrival and it is by appointment only.

If you have an immediate need but are not comfortable coming into the dealership, we can do everything off-site in one trip or I can overnight you the paperwork for signing and then have the vehicle delivered once the lease has funded.

As always, email is the best method of contact: dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

1 Like

The spreadsheet has been updated for April programs. Quite a few changes to rebates and residuals. If you don’t have the link, please email me or shoot me a text.

There is also now a link within the spreadsheet (and here) if you would like a Custom Quote on a Specific Vehicle instead of the lightly equipped models that are listed on the sheet.

Just so everyone knows, I am working less hours at the dealership (more remote) but I am still coming in 3-4 days a week to assist those that want to come in or any off-site deliveries. I’m now offering three different methods by which you can purchase your new BMW:

1. We do have limited staff at the store if you would like to come in and finish the process on-site. We would need to have everything ready in advance and you would basically go straight into the finance department while the car is prepped for you.
  2. If you do not want to visit the store, I understand. We can instead deliver the car and paperwork to your home. This would require that you meet with myself or another salesperson in your home (or garage if you prefer) to complete the purchase documents.
  3. If you do not want to come here and you do not want to have someone come to your home, we are also offering a completely "No-Contact” purchase process. We would overnight the paperwork to you via FedEx along with a return envelope. Once the packet is returned and the loan/lease has funded, we can have the car dropped off in your driveway. This is the most socially distant option.

Lots of great ways to still get a new car and you’ll be happy to know that while other dealerships and brokers are closing their doors, firing their employees or pulling back the discounts they were previously offering…my pricing is the same now as it was before the COVID-19 crisis began!

Please…stay healthy and practice social distancing. If we do these things, we will be even stronger on the other side of this!

1 Like

Here’s my schedule as it stands now. These are the days that I will be in the dealership and available on an appointment basis (subject to change daily):

Uh oh…the market is changing already. I’m being told that we are too deep on a few models and adjustments are coming.

1 Like

Dave Any $499 payments on the M5? :blush:

1 Like

Try end of the month its too early now.

It’s doable with probably $30-40K down. I considered it when interest rates were high. Money down will not attract interest. Pay the lease down to the residual and you are essentially just paying interest on the principle.

You guys crack me up. :joy:

Go for gross man! Fed, government and others have got the dealers back with cheap loans. No volume bonus!

What’s the new normal - MSRP but base MF and no dealer/broker fees?

Hell yeah! I got $1,200 in Trump money I need to spend on a new car!!!

3 Likes

Sweet! I’ll deliver one to the house tomorrow. :+1:

1 Like

The spreadsheet has been updated. Pricing was just tightened up on most models. Also, remember that the spreadsheet only shows the lowest MSRP of each model in stock. This is so that you have a gauge of my pricing for each model line.

I have over 300 new cars available and the all of them are available for the same relative pricing

Any deals on the horizon for a X3 M40i? Thanks

There’s always deals available.

Spreadsheet is locked temporarily. Pricing is being updated for May and I will post here again once it is available.

EMAIL ONLY RIGHT NOW PLEASE!!

My phone broke two days ago and I haven’t had access to any calls or texts so if you haven’t heard back from me that is why. It’s going to take a couple days to get a replacement so please contact me via email.

1 Like

The spreadsheet has been updated for May

• Pricing was updated for inventory that is NOT being replenished :arrow_down:
  • 42 different 2020 BMW Models PLUS 14 2019’s Models that MUST GO!
  • Easier to read format w/ payments for Loyalty or Conquest

I will try to get a link out to all of you that have requested. Just having a tough time right now with my cell phone out of commission. Everyone should be updated by end of day.

Feel free to ask any general questions here. I’ll be watching the forum more than normal.

Did you email him or text him for the link, as the instructions in the first post say to do?

1 Like

He said his phone is down so I emailed him. Thanks!

2 Likes