SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> šŸšØ (04/06/2023)

Are you able to ship or are these California residents only? Iā€™m interested in an X3 or X5 and live in Chicago, if you can ship Iā€™ll send you a pm!

1 Like

I can do out of state but if itā€™s too far the shipping cost may outweigh the benefit versus what you can get locally. If youā€™re not impressed with local offers send me an email (I donā€™t check PMā€™s).

ONCE AGAINā€¦the #1 BMW Dealership in all of CA!!!

Still sitting on top, now with over 1,000 customer reviews!!

I encourage anyone in CA to look up the reviews of the dealership they are working with on this list. See how they compare. Or if youā€™re working with a broker, ask them what dealership theyā€™re working with. Price is important. But so is the way you are treated, the level in which your personal information is safeguarded and the length that a company will go to insure your happiness, both during and after the sale.

19 Likes

Congratulations!!! You guys deserve it. :clap:

1 Like

Dave is awesome for helping me to get the M5. Heā€™s quick to respond, very upfront, and efficient. If anyone is looking for a BMW, I would recommend checking in with Dave first and see what he can do for you. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the whole process. Consider me a fan.

Ben

1 Like

Congrats! Please open one in NorCal Bay Area.

No need for that. I can ship one a car to you no problem!

2 Likes

I know I havenā€™t posted for awhile but just know that deals are still going down. Work and life has been too busy to keep up here but plenty of LH members have picked up cars from me this month and weā€™re going to continue that.

NEW MODELS ON THE SPREADSHEET!! (marked in BLUE)

• 2020 8 Series (including Gran Coupe!)
  • 2020 M Models (for the first time ever, M models on the link!)
  • 2019 M6 Gran Coupe (this one must go!)

PRICING ENHANCED ACROSS THE BOARD!! (lower payments marked in RED)

• 2019 X3 Enhanced!
  • 2019 X5 Enhanced!
  • 2019 X7 Enhanced!
  • Nearly ALL 2020 models ENHANCED!!

Iā€™m going to be off Thursday and Friday this week and back on Saturday for the last day of the month.

If you donā€™t already have the link, you will need to email me: dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

Remember that I can ship out of state and a lot of other brokers/dealers donā€™t. Yes there will be a shipping cost and the East Coast may not make sense (compared to what you can get locally with no shipping cost) but I sell cars to AZ, NV, OR, UT and even WA residents on a fairly regular basis. Not sure whatā€™s up with the WA dealers but Iā€™ve put quite a few BMW of Murrieta license plate frames in the Seattle area in the last 6 months. :wink:

Just another reason to consider the only #1 Rated BMW Center in CA. :trophy:

2 Likes

One AutoNation, one Lithia, and one small family owned. Not heavily competitive.

To get a deal requires going to Portland and timing the deal right. Iā€™ve seen your cars driving around up here and just assumed they were hackrs!

Haha. You got it. Last 2019 X5 50i heading to San Franā€¦

1 Like

Hi Dave,
Sent you an email on Thursday for spreadsheet access. Looking for an X3 m40i. (I know your OOO so thatā€™s ok)

Thanks!

Did you send it to dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com? I donā€™t have any unread messages from Thursday.

Sent you a couple emails if you can send me the link. From Jimmy@jhā€¦

Strange because I searched and donā€™t have that email address coming up anywhere in my history. I will send via PM.

Thank you everyone that joined the family last month!!

The existing link has been updated and pricing is ENHANCED AGAIN!! If you havenā€™t received it yet, please email me at dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

Are the 430 and 440 GC numbers swapped? Right now the 440 is showing cheaper than 430

Nope thatā€™s correct. The 430i that I have in stock right now is heavily equipped which pushes the MSRP up over the price of the 440i.

1 Like