Snagged Tacoma SR Double-Cab 4x4 V6 for $88.97/month with $0 DAS (US Bank 24/10)

30 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

Well, your taxes and fees differ, but I’m thinking, in NJ, on the same MSRP as the OP’s, $143/mo with $143 DAS would be a strong deal. That’s 10% off MSRP before incentive and includes NJ tax, DMV, and allows $299 dealer fee.

Yeah, Texas is whole different ballgame, brother!
Tacoma leases are more expensive than the Tundra leases here, in Texas.

That total lease cost, WOW

It’s either an April Fools Joke or a mistake - the depreciation works out to only 6% off the Cap cost. These have great residuals, but they don’t hold 94% of their value at 24 months.

He has the contract, so…

4 Likes

All good April Fools jokes have a lot of effort put in - He could be a dealer who filled in a blank contract - either way the numbers make no sense and I bet no one can replicate anything even close.

According to him:

MSRP: 33,683

Residual: 85%

Difference between: $5,052.45 divide just the principal by 24 months you get: $210.52 month BEFORE lease charges (IE Money factor, interest)

There was a dealer discount and a rebate so the difference between capitalized cost and residual (which would be the actual lease cost) was not $5k as you stated.

2 Likes

The residual actually is 85% and the MF is actually 0.00110 with $1,500.00.
I am a dealer in TX and MO is in our region.
What I am saying is, that payment is do-able.

2 Likes

Line “E” States a total of $607.35 of depreciation over 24 months. Really, you think so? Again - the real teller of truth is if anyone can replicate the deal or even come close - I’m willing to bet no one can…

Yikes, someone doesn’t know how to read a lease contract. The numbers are staring at you, you just refuse to see it and call it a joke.

9 Likes

And no, you shouldn’t be able to replicate every lease deal on here. That’s what makes this a unicorn.

7 Likes

Did you get them to price out tundras too? I’m curious what the price would have been.

And the award goes to … i guess if your screen name is “I negotiate for you“, better understand numbers before negotiating ?

2 Likes

US BANK: Sir, we made a mistake and want our car back…

OP

3 Likes

I am in MO and don’t need a car at this time but for this payment why not…are you able to make a similar deal ? :slight_smile:

What nonsense. Some of the best deals are non-replicable.

And of course many of the best deals are going to have unrealistic RV, that’s not our problem.

8 Likes

Kudos to the OP, I sincerely hope the bank funds this lease. The numbers look amazing.

3 Likes

How do you get a US Bank lease? I’ve seen these good deals on Tacos, but never this good. Do you just ask the dealer? Thanks

Anthony

1 Like