Snagged Tacoma SR Double-Cab 4x4 V6 for $88.97/month with $0 DAS (US Bank 24/10)

is it the $1500 customer cash? According to Toyota’s website, that isn’t available on any lease.

From what I’ve read, the $1500 does apply to US Bank leases.

could be. I mean, it SHOULD be since the bank is basically buying it. And it could be their fine print was meant to mean leases through TFS only, and they just failed at wording it clearly.

Exactly. Not surprised it’s not listed on the Toyota site given that USB is a 3rd party.

I got that info from an out of state dealership.

We do the $1500 rebate on ally and usbank deals all the time so that’s not true that it must be through tfs. The issue with this lease is getting the bank to buy it.

1 Like

I looked but could not find that information in writing anywhere. Where did you see this?

Just based on looking through many of the signed Tacoma deals on here.

Maybe that dealership was trying to pull a fast one and keep the $1500 rebate :thinking:

1 Like

This is nuts. I’m using a broker on here and I’m looking at almost 3 times that rate. Ughhhh that makes me have major fomo

Quick ? what’s the minimum finance line for TFS, asking for a… friend per say :slight_smile:

We will see but I’ll 99.9% positive this dealer is going to be screwed on this deal. If you’re going to get one do it now before they realize the mistake they made. I don’t think they have done usbank deals at this dealership before.

So the 1500 rebate can be combine with other discounts or not

1500 discount is cash rebate for BUYING Tacoma, lease was done at 3rd party bank so rebate was given to lessee(USBANK?/Skildner?) as rebate as truck was ‘sold’ to USBANK from my understanding of how this rebate works.

I don’t know if they have a minimum finance. They also allow one pays where usbank does not. Regardless with tfs residuals you can’t get close to these numbers.

I am trying to get a quote for a Tacoma with Toyota bank and dealer is telling me they can combine the rebate with other discount not sure if that’s true or not

I don’t think TFS came up with Tacoma Rebate on lease this month

It seems like is only for Northeast

I didn’t see any on edmunds, are you sure?

Agreed, ran some numbers, turns out their was a dealer error on an almost unicorn deal. 12k off MSRP on a 44 sticker couldn’t add up. Turns out it’s 2k off MSRP :face_vomiting:.