Signed: New BMW M340i $436/mo+tax $0 DAS + 7MSD

I have not seen anyone get this deep of a discount on an m340i yet. If you have please share because I’m curious how well I did this time around! Excuse the low quality phone photos. Its been cloudy so I haven’t shot pics with my Camera yet.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW M340i (New, Not a loaner)
MSRP: $57,395
Selling price: $49,032 (14.6% before incentives)
Monthly Payment: $436/mo (470/mo inc tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $0 drive off (3,500 MSD)
Months:36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: .00128 (.00093 after MSD)
Residual: 60%
Incentives: 4000 (1k Lease credit, 2k Loyalty, 1k College, I gave them an OL code as well, but don’t think they even used it)
Region: Southern California
Leasehackr Score: 11.5
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Uploading: 20191218_165034.jpg…

16 Likes

Nice work, did you use a broker or get this deal on your own?

1 Like

On my own! In fact, I’m posting a deal I negotiated for my Best friend too. I snagged him a 330i loaner for 330/mo 0 das lol

2 Likes

This is incredible, well done.

Just one more thing. Don’t park that close to the wheel stop. You will thank me. Congrats and sick color!

8 Likes

Holy smokes! This is best deal so far for M340! Worth lease hacker :trophy:! It’s 2020 model and you get 14.6% off before incentives and base MF! That’s incredible! Congrats!

4 Likes

BRO! You killed this. Congrats!

2 Likes

Absolutely killer, well done!

1 Like

Can confirm, have same car, front bumper doesn’t have enough clearance to go over wheel stop.

This is solid advice.

4 Likes

@calihackr @hysnbrg Noted! but won’t that parking sensor assistant start beeping if I get too close? Or will it not sense the undercarriage creeping too close to the wheel stop?

Amazing. How the heck did you score >14% off on a new!!

1 Like

BMW CCA would sweeten the deal! Now imagine if you had penfed too…:exploding_head: congrats!!

1 Like

Oh course! You bet I’m gonna do BMW CCA as well here in a couple of days.

How does PenFed help with BMW? I have penfed but thought that was just to qualify for fleet with Mercedes Benz.

There’s a thread about it on here. It’s good for 500 bucks, has to be done at time of purchase though and stacks onto the rest of the taxable incentives.

Too late for it now but regardless, great deal!!

1 Like

It does beep, but not soon enough, unless you’re creeping really slowly. 360 camera helps too.
I’ve been careful so far (five months into the lease), but I have a feeling I’ll hit it at some point and regret it.

1 Like

Also, some parking stops (rarely) will have the metal bar protruding from the top. If you drive your bumper past it, it will rip it off when you back out. Ask my MR2 about that, lol.

You know you’ve never seen anyone with a better discount, not sure why you’re asking how you did. It’s the best one we have seen yet.

1 Like

My dad did that on his Chrysler Pacifica. It’s not limited to low cars.

1 Like

Interesting that this is Autonation…I recognize this store since I love nearby. Good job :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, I figured I’d ask since not everyone posts their rare deals on here. Even less lately because of the “I dont wanna take some time to learn” Noobs that flood the users here and then proceed to annoy all the dealers in the area giving Leasehackr a bad rep. I’m just curious to see if I could have done a little better. Obviously I missed the PenFed opportunity already.

Ugh the wicked Metal bar! Great point. Tbh, This is my first one with an Msport kit, before I would have no problem clearing wheel stops, but I see that this car is a bit lower. I’m def heeding the suggestions you guys made, thanks!

Amazing deal!
Enjoy the car!

I’ve resolved that issue by being THAT GUY and backing into every parking spot.

2 Likes