Signed: New BMW M340i $436/mo+tax $0 DAS + 7MSD

I do that everywhere I can.
Alas, HOA has a rule that cars need to have license plates displayed, so I can’t back into my spot at home.

Hey great looking M340, I have one in Portimao Blue myself up here in NorCal :slight_smile: it’s an amazing color. Also your deal looks solid. I got mines about 4 months ago at $570 w/ tax (9.25%) with $2k drive-offs and no MSDs. The car was spec’d to about $60k MSRP. I only have 10k annual mileage but had them pay my last month payment on my previous Bmw. Hope you enjoy the ride!

1 Like

Nicely done!

Um… this is a pretty bad deal… I’ll do you a solid, just transfer the lease to me and I’ll take care of it.

6 Likes

Lmao! Nice try. Maybe in a year I’ll offer this up for Transfer while I shoot for a Sub-400 M340i loaner or something.

This is a crazy deal! I’m looking for a 340i and the lowest I have been offered is $620/month with 3000 DAS on a pretty base model. Mind sharing some tips and the dealer you worked with?

1 Like

Just curious, whats the initials of the salesperson you dealt with?

Not buying this car but just curious

Jezz help me out as well :slight_smile: my current lease is about to expire and am looking to get something in the 400s max

I am not a broker.

1 Like

I know :slight_smile: just making a comment

1 Like

Well done. Is it an Xdrive model?

Hey guys, I’m a Full Time High School teacher, I do not have the time or patience left to walk strangers through the basics of leasing and negotiation. The knowledge and advice you need is already on this forum and you need only to use the search function. If you have the time to search posts on leasehackr you can do the research to discover that deals like this are not common enough to just ask me who the dealer is and instantly replicate it. Besides, they asked me not to share their names on the internet and I will respect that request.

This takes time, effort, patience, and a little bit of luck to achieve for a standard customer. If you haven’t been able to get quotes close to this (I actually had 2 quotes in this discount range from 2 different dealers before I bought) then consider enlisting the services of a trusted broker.

Good luck!

11 Likes

No this is RWD. I live in So Cal with no need for AWD. Rwd is fun! Lol

However, the 0-60 times with xDrive are crazy they’re pulling like the f80 M3’s!

2 Likes

I go to the mountains during ski season so xdrive is a must.

Enjoy the beast

1 Like

Sharp looking car, @Johno

Congrats on the amazingly scored deal as well!

1 Like

Hi Sorry im new to this and im looking to get into a M340 soon as my lease is coming up
What is 7MSD??

You absolutely killed it with this deal. Very well done. I love BMWs and if I could get this deal in NYC I’d lease one right now hahaha.

1 Like

Multiple Security Deposits. Each one is equivalent to approx one payment, and incrementally lowers the MF.

1 Like

Most importantly… it’s refunded at the end of the lease. Which makes it a better choice than a down payment, if available.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s true, but that’s the definition of security deposit, so I left that out for brevity. :slight_smile:

Thanks for clarifying, though, in case that wasn’t obvious to someone else.

Just so we don’t take anything for granted, you don’t get it back just because the lease term ends.

You also have to return the car and pay any money that is contractually due at the end. :smiley:

3 Likes