Signed: Kia Niro EV Wind FWD-winter preserve package - 36/10 - $228

, ,
3 Likes

No dealer fees and no gov fees?

1 Like

I combined the acquisition 650 fee and doc fee 250 together to $900 total and put it under acquisition fee, I will try to fix the link

What about the acquisition fee?

Link fixed, dealer in Detroit area, last month had about 20 Niro 2023 , was discounting them one by one between 12 and 15% in anticipation of the 2024 Niro he already got last week, Kia isn’t selling EVs well in Michigan, most EVs here are ford mache and Tesla, one pay lease was going to bring it down to $194

You didn’t want to do that?

It’s not a big difference, according to CarsDirect Kia one pay lease should be 0.24 apr for Niro and ev6 , that would have brought it to effective payment of $80 ,but didn’t want to argue with finance manage some Kia allows them to mark up the money factor, he would never do 0.24 apr with a 15% msrp discount

What’s the name of the dealership and salesman you worked with?

i’ve only seen lafontaine discount the niro that much, but could be wrong

It’s LaFontaine Dearborn

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

did you get the $7500 rebate? I checked your calculator and it says $5k. Curious, also in Michigan and interested in trying to repeat your deal

1 Like

Kia is only giving 5k on the Niro and keeping $2500

U r Correct

This was on a 2023 model, correct?

Yes 2023 …

How can I get this lease I live in Texas can you please help

I searched 500 miles from Dallas and there are none, may be Kia doesn’t sell EVs in Texas

Texas also taxes leases as if they’re purchases. So @Praveen_Buchi another ~$2,500 would be due at lease inception

Dealers near me will not touch this deal even on a 2023 been sitting for 5 months