Kia Niro and similar EV lease, deal check

Maybe @oarfish18 has it.

1 Like

Loon for a leftover Volvo c40 /xc40.

Yeah, @oarfish18 and @LuxConcierge both have EQB’s in the $300’s (pre-tax).

@Advanced_Auto had a FWD Ariya in the $300’s (pre-tax) a while back IIRC. Edit, and he has a Niro in the $300’s too… but your only first month DAS probably makes it tough to keep in the $300s.

Nobody can match Aronchi’s pricing on Ariya’s out here in California though. Crazy.

1 Like

Meaning locally or in the LH Marketplace ?

Check Marketplace for @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto Kia/Hyundai.

I leased a 2023 wind for $228

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/signed-kia-niro-ev-wind-fwd-winter-preserve-package-36-10-228/

I have the same question. Looking for EV deals in mid 300’s or $400’s post tax. Sacramento area.

@oarfish18!!!

I just messaged @oarfish18; patiently waiting!

@missphresh I’m from sacramento as well.

@holeydonut , I checked all those deals and they all are in 300s but with almost 3k DAS. Which makes the deal 400s + tax, similar to what I found

@LuxConcierge has EQB at 370 + 3500 DAS
@Advanced_Auto has Ariya 448 + 3000 DAS

Hope @oarfish18 has something good.

1 Like

Hopefully, I am not overstepping my bounds but my wife and I are in the same boat we live in NY and are looking to purchase at the end of the month and would appreciate any help or tips.

im not a broker sorry, im a dealer.

Looks like there are many good deals in north east area in the Marketplace

Yeah if you want the effective cost in the $300s you’ll need one of Aronchi’s deals. But he’s out in the tri-state NY/NJ/CT area. Nissan doesn’t seem willing to push the same incentives out here in CA.

I am checking the marketplace, seems only the Ioniq 5 is in that price range. I have checked Aronchi’s page but don’t really see deals there

The Ariya deals relied on a rebate for NJ residents and is now gone

1 Like

To be fair, inflation is crazy compared to 3 years ago. I think you might get the Mini and leaf in that price range today.

No Ioniq6 or Kia Niro in NY Marketplace ?

But Niro EV MSRP is same. I think I noticed 2 reasons the deals are not same.
Interest rates and lack of any discount on MSRP by the dealer.

That’s what I mean. Interest rates are way up, but I think you can still get a good discount on MSRP.